hana

Walking! Oh walking! That's the worst of all. I've hated walking ever since I've learned to do it. Oh of course I'm not exaggerating.
        My legs begin to give up soon. Oh In the haste to run away I forgot where I came. Now what?
           I don't think I'll find any living creature that will probably be helpful to me in here. I look around and the last rays of the sun threaten to hit me.
                 Soon my breath starts to slow down..... I close my eyes finally....

"Samantha!" "Wake up they're serving the breakfast" I wake up all of a sudden under the piercing gaze of my family members. "It's gonna be finished... The food" my sister says glaring at me. "And I'd very much like to have your part" she adds further.
       "Uh no sorry I'm taking my part" I say almost tumbling out of my bed and rubbing my eyes. With the same clothes on me I stand between the door watching the people going left and right also not to forget that each passing person whispers something about me. What's so different? Huh?
         Why can't they just walk past me without saying a single thing?
          Whatever.....
I stomp towards the queue. It's my turn next and my stomach is rumbling like crazy . My mouth watered from the thought of food not that it was tasty or something but because it was 'food!'
As I was about to grab my share the tables started shaking. My poor food fell to the floor. I saw it as it swept the floor wet. My eyes started to water but they went dry as soon as I saw what I never wanted to see.......

Cliffhanger-
XD sorry ImfaO I'm so sorry guys but this is just an introduction.
Hehehe
My first time writing a romance fan-fi
Cheers 🍻 .
So........ I'm awkward omg 😢
What do you think she saw?
Comment down below. Virtual kookies to those who guess correctly :)