Chapter 4

Runaway 4

America's POV

Its been about 1 months and I just started adjusting to the new life style I've been living in .It's been peaceful, living in Nevada by a lake in the middle of no where. No work, no worries, no problems. I get to do what ever i want and not be bothered, except by the states. I asked them to hide as well, or at least not give them any info of where I was if they knew.

Yes, this isn't the smartest idea to solve my problem and its not the most responsible, but who cares? World War III hasn't broken out so we must be good.

My days mostly consisted of my sitting by the lake, playing around the house, or playing old video games I got from Japan.

I did miss all of them. The other countries. England, Japan, Lithuania, Canada, all of them. All the craziness that went around. All the work we never got done. Every time I think of that, it reminds me how better off they are without me.

So here I am, walking through the woods that surround the house and lake, thinking to myself. I've been wanting to go hunting, but stupid deer season takes forever to get here.

The trees are wonderful. The leaves come down the perfect level, unless a overgrowth. Then you better duck cause the leaves are like knives! I ran past one, trying to catch a comic book that went flying in the wind and one cut my face! I still have a small scar.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear leaves crunching a fair distance away from me. I jerk my head around to look for the source. Maybe it's a deer? No, they aren't around these parts at this time of year.

"Hey, whoever you are... This is private property, so you can't be here." I slowly walk towards the noise.

I try to be quiet but freeze when I crunch a stick under my foot.

My eyes widen. I make eye contact with a person. The person is in a group of about 3 people I think. They look like they are hunting something.

I turn on my heel and run. Run as fast as my feet could carry me. Carry my as for as I could go.

Why? Because I only know one person with that color hair and eyes and that crazy curl

-------------

Sorry for the shortness, I just haven't updated in awhile and wanted to put something up!