Chapter 1 - Boo

She sat there on that hospital bed, screaming, as her husband held her hand. He smiled and cried tears of happiness. The doctor pulled out a baby. The mother reached out to grab him, but the doctors seemed to be panicked. The father let go of his wife's hand, making her feel all alone. He left the hospital rooms to speak to the doctors. He walked back into he hospital room still crying. He shook his head no at his wife. She started to scream.
15 Years Later
A teenage girl came running down the street, her arms waving through the air. "Hey Boo!" She screamed. She was too focused on her friend to realize what was about to happen to her. Boo looked at her and screamed in fear. "Julie look out!" He screamed at her. Sadly, she was unable to hear him. He ran towards her, faster than lightning and grabbed her. Julie's eyes widened as she saw the car swerve away from her. He fell to the ground, still holding her. "Julie!" He said, angry a little. The driver got out of his car and ran to her. Her eyes gently started to close. Boo looked at the driver. "Sir, call 911 or something please!" Boo shouted. The driver pulled his phone out his phone and called the hospital. "Let's bring her there." The driver calmly said, trying to not freak out. They both pulled her into the car.