Kirito x Reader

The first story is going to be a Kirito from SAO x Reader-chan Part 1!!!!

(F/N) = First Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(H/C) = Hair color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(N/N) = Nickname (optional)

Enjoy, I don't own anything but the plot!

It's been a week since you found out about the real intentions of SAO. People panicked and called you weird because you were calm and confident, for now. You were traveling with your friend Lucy who has been with you since the beginning. You two were talking about strategies of beating the levels to get out since you both were beta testers.

"Hey, should we go to the meeting to talk about this?" Lucy asked out of nowhere.

"We could, but I don't think they really want girls there because they're, well, men." You sighed.

Lucy giggled at your comment about men. "You're right but we could wear cloaks."

"That could work. Okay, let's go then." You smiled brightly already walking in that direction.

You both pulled out your cloaks and threw them on. Sitting down as far from everyone as possible but still in range to hear, you listened to the guy talking about strategies when someone from the front row jumped up yelling about beta testers and how they should apologize. You were upset, not because he was blaming you but he was technically blaming Lucy. You stood up gaining Lucy and the two guys' in front's attention. 

"I'm a Beta tester and I apologize for all of the other Beta testers, but you shouldn't be mad! The books you can get in the stores for free that give you tips? They were created by us to help you and we update it when we get information on a boss. So I ask that you please stop blaming others." You sat back down while Lucy stared at you funny and a few seconds later everything went back to normal.

"Hey (Y/N), everyone's making groups. Should we?" Lucy asked looking at you.

"Umm... I guess." You looked around to see if anyone was left and you saw a cute (hot) guy lost in thought, "What about him?"

She looked over at him then stood up to tap on his shoulder "Umm, excuse me?" He looked at her slightly surprised by her sudden appearance, "Do you want to form a group with me and my friend (Y/N)?"

"Sure?" His voice coming out more of a question then an answer.

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you! This is Lucy." You held out your hand for him to shake while smiling.

"Kirito." He shook your hand with a smile.

You could tell that you and him would be good friends... Or more.

Sorry this wasn't my best but this is my first reader insert so how was it?