End of day

*BAILEY'S POV:

After lunched the last bell rung I ran to my car before Nash could get to me.
But I was too late

"Bailey get your ugly self over here." I walked to him. Cameron and Matt grabbed my arms. Nash threw the first punch. They kept coming one after another.

About an hour later he stopped. I was walking to my car but Matt stopped me "Bailey my house tomorrow to work on the project. "Matt I'm sorry but I can't you see tomorrow it's a very important da- listen Bailey I don't care my house tomorrow evening."

I ran to my car and ran home. It was only 4:15 but I took a shower and went to bed.

*NEXT MORNING*
*beep beep*
I jumped up more happy then every I did my morning routine:

Outfit:
White dress
Flats
Bracelets
I curled my hair
And some touch of makeup

I grabbed an apple cause it was already 6:30 and I went to start my car but it wouldn't start. "c'mon start c'mon please." It wouldn't start. I just decided to walk.

I was walking and Nash pulled over "Hey girl you need a ride?" I turned around "no I don't leave me alone." I said. "Bailey is that you?" I nodded my head. Then he drove off.

Nash POV:

God Bailey looked gorgeous I bully her and I don't know why. I guess it's because all my friends bully. but today she looked beautiful in that dress and her hair was curled and her makeup was perfect if wasn't a lot but not too little.

I pulled up at school and saw Matt and Cameron "what's up?" they didn't answer they were looking at something I turned around and there she was Bailey Bryan in that dress that showed off her curves.

Baileys POV:

I walked in school and Nash Matthew and Cameron were staring at me. I don't know why.

1st period:

"Bailey don't forget my house tonight for the project." Matthew said. "I won't especially if you remind me every minute of the day." I fired back.

"Okay class now you have only 2 days to complete your project."

2nd period:

Nash was just staring at me. I turned to him and whispered "what do you want? trying to find new ways to beat me up?" "No I'm sorry." he said. Rest of class was just us going back and fourth.

Lunch

I sat down and read my book like always. It was 30 minutes into lunch and no body bothered me or anything. I turned around and Taylor Caniff was just staring at me. "Can I help you Taylor?" "Um no sorry."

Last bell

I was walking to my car but Matt stopped me. "Bailey let me give you a ride?" "no thanks I can drive myself." "Bailey in the car now." he yelled at me."

Matt's house

Matthew was just sitting there playing video games will I was doing all the work.

*matt's POV

She was sitting there doing all the work I felt bad that I bully her all the time.
"Bailey, I'm sorry that I bully you."
"Bull Matthew you don't realize what I go through everyday."
We were soon disturbed by Taylor.
"Bro tell me your not being nice to this loser.
"Of course not."

I grabbed a grape soda and poured it all over her. Her eyes got big and she ran out the door. "Bailey wait."

Baileys POV

"Bailey wait." i heard "No Matthew I will not you just sat their and said you were sorry and you did this to me?! This dress meant so much to me?"
"Why it's just a dress." Matt said

"No it's not my it's my moms birthday today and this was her dress I never see my mom ever Matthew!"

Taylor's POV
"Bro tell me your not being nice to this loser."
"Or course not."
He picked up a can and poured it on her. I didn't mean for it to go that far. She widen her eyes and started crying and left. I feel bad now...