Part 20- Minijzl*

Tobi pulled his knees to his chest as he sat on his bed. His heart raced as he thought about his life and how it has suddenly taken a turn. He grabs his phone from the nearby white desk and looks at his home screen. Its a picture of Simon and him on a football pitch, with them kicking the ball between themselves. Tobi's thumb hovers over the home button, but he ultimately throws his phone on the other side of the bed.

He refuses to involve Simon in the mess that he has made despite everything in him telling him to. Tobi reaches for his phone again and instead opens up the text messages from Ivan.

Ivan- looking for dates rn 

Ivan- you better be making an invite list, and I want Simon on it

Ivan- love you, talk to you later  <3

Tobi reaches up and quickly wipes a tear that is threatening to escape. He looks over at his digital clock to see that it is only 6:00 p.m and with that in mind he gets out of bed and grabs his computer, that is sitting precautiously on his nightstand. Instead of sitting on his bed, he moves to his desk and opens up his laptop. Tobi's eyes dart towards the big blue skype app when he hears a small "ding',  alerting him that someone has logged onto it. 

Tobi hesitantly opens it and sees a green dot beside Simon's name. He panics a little but knows he can't just click off because the newly silver-haired boy has already probably seen him log on. His suspicions were confirmed when he received an incoming call from Simon. 

Tobi's mouse hovered on the decline button, but evidently, he struggled to hurt the tall boy, even with something as simple as not answering a Skype call. He accepted the call, quickly glancing back at his mirror to check to see if he presentable.

"Hey Tobi, what are you doing?"

Tobi nervously rubbed the back of his neck and the thoughts of what he was supposed to be doing for Ivan.

"I'm not doing much, I already did all my schoolwork."

Simon's head dipped to show that he was laughing at what he said.

"of course you finished it. You're almost as bad as Vik."

Tobi's eyes lit up as he repressed a laugh.

"There you are! You seemed gloom."

"No, no, I'm okay, just tired."

Simon bit his lip and quickly stopped, which he only does when he's in deep thought.

"Well, I'm actually on my way to yours right now."

Tobi jumped a couple inches in his chair as he began to furiously shake his head.

"No that's okay Simon really, you don't have to come all the way because I seem "gloom" "  and Tobi added quotation marks around "gloom".

Simon rolled his eyes.

"Too late. See you in a few"

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't updated, and I have a feeling its always going to take me a while to do it. But I decided to work on this because 1.)requests and 2.) I haven't done anything with this story in a while. I also know that its short and I'm sorry for that too...