-

Everything is white.

It is a blinding and unforgiving, intense colour that flares into my view. Not even the blindfold that cloaks my vision can stop the intense light pouring in and blocking my view.

Where is she?

I stumble forth, feeling the hard ground beneath me. My hand reaches forwards for guidance, but all I can feel is nothing, asides from soft whispers of air that delicately brushes across my hand.

Only one thought lingers on my mind as I feel the faint exhale of breeze wind up my arm and past my shoulders.

"2B, are you there?"

I call out into the blank white abyss that stands before me.

Nothing.

Finally, I can steady myself now, and I can just make out a faint whisper carried in the breeze - - and carrying no hesitation, I jolt clumsily towards it.

Was it her?

"2B?! Is that you? .. D-don't worry! I'm coming to find you!"

I cry out in desperation, the feeling of which burns my entire body as I hopelessly stagger along.

Before me, I can see nothing but the blinding eternity of white. I am only guided by the drifts of wind besides me, and my clumsy, trembling legs below.

That doesn't matter.

I immediately begin to rush towards the sound. My eyes are clouded even more with the glittering droplets of tears - It doesn't stop me, even when they stream down my face, or even when my lips burst out loud with sobs.

I press on. Each step draws me closer. And closer. The never ending backdrop of white doesn't cease to change. Please. 2B. Please. 2B..

Each step sends a shockwave of emotion throughout me. The wind is gone now. I no longer feel it calmly caress my skin or whisper reassurance in my ears. Only nothing remains.

It shrouds me, and I come to an abrupt stop.

"2B?!"

I cry out in a final lapse of anguish.

What is the point?

The feeling spearing through me, I can do nothing but stop and fall down to what I assume is the ground.

It doesn't matter.

Suddenly, the voice returns. I can make out what it's saying now, and it coldly slices through me like a blade of ice. It's her. 2B.

"Androids don't dream."

Crimson, bloody petals spill out from her body, blooming with the smooth, singular stroke of blade that slices through her body.

No..

She collapsed to the floor and so do I.

I watch, frozen with the intense, carving feeling of torture, anguish, desolation.. Entrapping my body, I am only able to watch her expression fall to that blank gaze, her abyss-like eyes are cast over me one final time, and I can just hear her voice almost whisper;

"Androids don't dream."

androidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdreamandroidsdontdre