Would you run away?

Its 6:32am and Im still on the plane. I look out the window to see the beautiful veiw of the sky and the ground of the city that I have no idea of the name.  "Its so beautfiul." I say outloud.

"Yeah it is." Where did that come from? I turn around and see a breathtaking guy behind me.

"Did you say that?" I ask while gazing at his amazing blue eyes.How did this beautiful creation get on the same plane as me?

"Yes I did. And who might you be that said it was beautiful, because clearly your more beautiful then the sight out of this dirty window." OMG did he just call me beautful. Im gonna die. OMG...

"Well arent you sweet. My name is Emma." I managed to choke out. How is he talking to me? He is a goddess.

"The sweetest." He blushed. Did I just make this guy blush? I did! I must have magical powers or something.

"So where you headed?" I asked. I now realize that we are in the same seat and Im practically leaning on him.

"Los Angeles. Im going to get away from my foster parents. There kinda abusive and my foster sister is weird. I hate it." Aw poor guy. He has it pretty rough. I would say the same thing but Im not really going through the same thing. I mean yeah my foster mom is mean but not abusive. She has tried to hit me. I stopped her and ran out. That has occured a lot. Plus my foster brother is creepy. He kind of stares at me through my window.  I totally forgot that we were going to the same place!

"Me too! Im meeting my twin sister that I never knew I had. Im in foster care too. So I ran away." I kinda just slumped down and looked out the window after that.

"Whats wrong?" He asked looking a little concerned.

"Nothing. Im just a little nervous is all. By the way I didnt catch your name." I say looking into his eyes.

"James. My name is james." He said with a chuckle.

"Whats so funny?" I say looking confused. 

"Nothing. It just the way you said it. " I laughed. This was funny because I did say it weird. I made a head move too like I moved my head forward and said your name.

"Well well mister. Looks like you laugh a lot. Atleast your not a shy bug." I laughed aloud. But then stopped as the plane shook.

"Dude what was that." I said after the plane shook. I looked at the rear of the plane where the bathrooms were and water had spilled out. Gross. Thats nasty Im not getting up and going over there. Ew. No.

"I have no idea. Want me to check?" He asked and was about to get up to go see when i grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"No its okay. It stopped now. So lets just enjoy the rest of the ride." I said trying to sound really calm  about the shaking plane that had my heart about to beat out of my chest.

Later on for the rest of the day we sat just talking about our lifes and how bad our foster families were. Turns out that our foster siblings were similiar. So we joked around and said that they should be together. He's a really nice funny guy that I just havent to run into on a plane.

"So, why dont we hang out when we get to the airport?" He asked as we were talking about dogs. I dont even know how we got on that subject but whatever.

"Um. I cant. Macy is picking me up. So we can hang out and get to know eachother. I mean I would loveeeeee to but I cant. Well atleast not today," I say back.But to be honest I really really didnt want to turn him down because I really wanted to hang out with him more. I think Im really starting to like him. I just want to talk and talk and talk. For hours and hours. I was lost in thought until I felt him poke me in the stomach.