two

Chapter two- kiddnapped

The next day-
You were on your way to the coffee shop when a black van started to follow you slowly behind. You picked up your pace but the van still followed behind you. Before you knew it two men grabbed you and somehow knocked you out.

You woke up and looked around. The walls were black and the sheets of the bed were black and white lace. You tried to get up but your hands were handcuffed to the bed. This honestly didn't look like a kidnappers house. Why would the room be so decorated?

As you were trying to break free, you heard people mumbling and walking up the steps. One of the voices seemed really familiar.. was it Namjoon? No. It couldn't be.

A guy with mint colored hair opened the door and then Namjoon walked in. You were so shocked that it was him. He seemed so nice and he didn't seem like the type to do this to you.

"Hey kitten. I told you I would see you soon. You didn't want to go on a date with me so I decided that you would be mine anyway. I always get what I want kitten."He smirked

"Namjoon, how could you do this? Just because I didn't go out with you last night? I knew I couldn't fucking trust you. Let me go Namjoon!" You screamed.

"Kitten, it's simple. I like you. I want you to be with me not any other man. So you will stay with me and you will be in love with me." He said

"Why wouldn't you just wait for me to get to know you?! You are unbelievable." Leave me alone!!" You screamed and cried.

"I'm not sorry kitten. I'll do whatever I want with you. You are MINE now." He whispered the last sentence and he left.

You didn't know what he meant by "I'll do whatever I want with you." You were very scared as to what he meant. You were silently crying and you were shaking with fear. If you would've went out with him last night you wouldn't have been in this mess. You were really regretting giving him your number at the coffee shop. Before you knew it you were falling asleep.

You woke up to the sound of a door slamming. You looked around the room and you noticed that your handcuffs were off. There was a bowl of rice, chicken, and some kind of milk pudding. You were scared to eat because he could've poisoned your food. As you were looking at your food, Namjoon walked in. "Why didn't you eat your food?" He said. "You could've poisoned it's Namjoon. I don't know if I can trust you." You said back. "I took your handcuffs off so you could eat and so you could feel more free. You should at least trust me more cause I am trusting you." He said. "Fine I will eat. I hope you poisoned it. Dying would be better than being with my kidnapper." You said.

You didn't get why he was trying to be so nice to you even if he "likes you." You also didn't get why you were so attracted to him though. He was so dominant and his lips looked so kissable.. "WAIT I cannot think of him that way he kidnapped me."you thought. You spaced out looking at his lips. 

"Kitten, why are you looking at my lips? Do you want to kiss them? " He smirked "N-no Namjoon." You stuttered. "Hmm I don't know kitten you seem like you want to kiss me." He inched closer to your face until you could feel his hot breath on your lips. He brushed his lips on yours then he left the room. You didn't know how to feel about what just happened. You wanted him to kiss you but you had to stand your ground. You couldn't let him get to you even though his lips are teasingly hot and his smirk was such a turn on. You decided you were gonna finish your food and then sleep because you don't think that he would let you out of your room. You really needed to use the bathroom but you were scared to ask scream for him to ask. So you decided to sleep until he came back.

When he came back he let you out of the room just to let you use the bathroom. When you went back in your room you saw light pink lingerie laying on your bed with a note that said "change into those for me kitten. - namjoon"

I hope you guys liked this chapter I will update more!!! I love you guys sm. Please comment and vote!!! I have 2 stories to work on but I will update this one ASAP. Word count (811 words)💓💓😊😊🌸