Why Am I Dating A Bad Boy??

Today was the start of my new school it was called summer time high school.When i got ready i had to walk 3oo yards to school through the park and round some shops.When i went into my new school everyone seemed different but i don't know what it was.Then the principle came through the hallway and said "You must be Emil" He said.I sad "no my name is Emily!

Are first lesson was Maths.Then we had English.Then are last lesson was art and a boy named Jack got paint on me he said he was.so i said its alright.

He invited me to a party Tonight so i said I will come and there was a bed upstairs from the party room so we went upstairs and we started snogging on the bed and he said you are mine forever and evermore.

I said "Ditto that"

Then he tried tried to kill me.I was about to break up with him but i thought i would give it another day first.He was defiantly a bad boy.

The next day at school he gave me a present and a card I opened the present and it was a Pandora bracelet and it had love heart charms on it,Next i opened the card and it Said I love you with all my heart i would risk my life you.

The next day at school he ignored me all day then when i went home he rang me up and said "I hate you,you have been cheating on me I'm breaking up with you.He hang up Then i had another ring call,I picked it up and it was the most popular girl in school Laura.She said to me that Jack is mine now because i told him that you were seeing someone else to get him as my boyfriend.Later perv. I was heart broken ...