Chapter 2

Jeon Jungkook was a lot of things. Having a crush on one of his hyungs just so happened to be one of them.

When he'd first heard of Yoongi from Jimin and Taehyung, he'd expected a big buff guy with an intimidating sort of aura; certainly not the small, soft, adorable man he later met. After cornering him and managing to get a bit of info on Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were ecstatic to hear he had the same class and Yoongi and Namjoon. They quickly pulled up a picture of Namjoon and showed it to him, telling him to talk to the elder once he spotted him.

"Who's Yoongi then?" he'd asked.

The two then went into a deep discussion about how "scary" and "intimidating" the elder was. The moment he'd found out who exactly Yoongi was though, that was all thrown out the window. One thing was for sure: he was immediately attracted to him. It made no sense to him how someone so adorable could be portrayed as a scary guy. He was simply too soft-looking. The moment they met, Jungkook decided he wanted to be friends, at least. And that's exactly what happened.

Taehyung whined as he once again lost, setting his controller down on the table and crossing his arms, pouting. Jungkook grinned victoriously, jumping up to get a drink. As soon as he was up, the other sprawled out on the couch, still pouting.

"You're too good at this," he whined.

Jungkook just laughed. He walked into the kitchen and nearly ran into Yoongi. Instinctually, he wrapped his hand around the elder's arm, as if to protect him from falling. The blond gave him a startled look, before a flush broke out across his face. It was too precious. Jungkook had to hold himself back from wrapping the other in a hug and never letting go.

"Ah- sorry, hyung," he stuttered out, feeling his own face warm.

Yoongi shook his head and smiled, patting the younger on his shoulder. "It's alright," he replied, before turning and walking away.

It took a few moments for Jungkook to snap out of his daze, but then he was returning to the living room, soda in hand. Yoongi had taken up residence on Taehyung's back, ignoring the other's complaining. This was one of those days where only a few of them could meet up, so they'd do something simple, such as hanging out and playing video games or watching movies.

The three decided on a movie to watch and settled on the couch, Taehyung reluctantly moving over for the other two to sit. Jungkook tried to ignore the slight disappointment he felt when Tae took the middle seat. Yoongi then handed him the remote, getting up to get popcorn and a drink.

"I'll go with you," Jungkook said, hurriedly following him into the kitchen. He failed to notice the smirk that donned Taehyung's face.

As they waited for the popcorn in the microwave, Jungkook suddenly spoke; "I'm afraid of microwaves."

Immediately Yoongi gave him a look, a small smile gracing his features. "Seriously?" he asked, evidently trying not to laugh.

"Yeah," Jungkook went on, "when I was younger I would go to turn it on then run to my room."

It was silent for a moment before Yoongi burst out laughing. Jungkook's jaw dropped. Yoongi had never laughed out loud like that before. He'd usually just chuckle. Jungkook felt his heart soar. He grinned and joined Yoongi in his laughing, a giddiness spreading though him. Taehyung appeared in the doorway, looking concerned.

"Are you guys okay? No wait- how did you get him to laugh like that, Jungkook? You must be some kind of wizard," he spoke, eyes widening.

That seemed to only make them laugh harder, which then cause Taehyung to join in. 'Imagine someone coming to rob the place and just finding three lunatics laughing their asses off in the kitchen,' Jungkook thought, laughing so hard he could feel tears rolling down his cheeks.

After all that insanity, they'd settled down to watch whatever movie it was Taehyung picked out, which just so happened to be Grease. Jungkook and Taehyung belted out all of the songs during the duration of the movie, whilst trying to get Yoongi to join in. Near the end of the movie, they were both stunned when Yoong began singing along to "You're the one that I Want", and they immediately joined in. At the last song, they had all jumped up and started singing and dancing around. They most certainly looked ridiculous, but they were having fun.

Jungkook's jaw nearly dropped to the floor when Yoongi started dancing; he was actually really good. Too good, almost. Taehyung slinging an arm around the younger broke him out of his trance, and he joined them in dancing again.

Yoongi left shortly after, grinning as he walked out. Jungkook stared at the door, still smiling. That is, until he was dragged back into the living room and thrown onto the couch.

"Ow- what the hell, Tae?" he gasped out.

Taehyung gave him a serious look. "You like Yoongi-hyung, right?"

Jungkook felt his face heat up. "Wh-What?"

That seemed to satisfy the elder and he grinned. "I knew it."

He settled down next to Jungkook and grabbed one of his hands.

"Just know that I support you one hundred percent, dude. Whatever you need; I got you."

Resigning to his fate, Jungkook simply nodded, still stunned into silence. Was he that obvious? What if Yoongi knew?

As if sensing his distress, Taehyung reassured, "don't worry. Yoongi is so dense when it comes to these things. I'm like one hundred percent positive he has no idea."

The rest of the night was then spent with the two conversing about Jungkook's crush and what he should do about it. Taehyung suggested telling Yoongi, but Jungkook wasn't too fond of that. What if he got rejected? What if Taehyung accidentally told the elder?

As Jungkook curled into the couch cushions that night, he let his mind fill with thoughts of Yoongi, and found himself falling asleep to soft hair and cat-like eyes.