Chappie 1!

"Trinity!" my mum called from the hallway "we're leaving tomorrow have you finshed packing? "

"NOPE" I didn't want to go to Canada so if I didn't pack she couldn't take me. right?

"can you hurry up please?" I could here her voice getting louder I knew she was on her way to my room she grabbed my door handle open the door and...

"What the hell!? you haven't even started packing!"

I just looked at her then back at my phone

"right!" she snatched my phone outta my hands " lets get packing missy"  she started emptying all my draws and picking out all the clothes she likes and the clothes she didn't shoving them in my suitcase. I just sat on the bed and watched no way am I going to help when im being forced to move!

I mean I understand that my mum doesnt want to stay here becuae of my dad... but thats not my fault!

she looked at me "darling I know this Is tough on you but can you please just put that behind you and just come pack.

I sat on the bed  and just looked at her as if to say can we please stay here I'll do anything!

she sighed "right if you finish packing as soon as we get to Canada I'll treat you to a meal out at taco bell?" I nodded I couldn't do this to her and i do love taco bell. I finished packing and brought my bag downstairs to put in the car.

"Thank you!" she smiled at me "we're leaving at 5:am so you need to get to sleep early tonight! heres your phone back"

~The next day~

"Get up get up we have to go!"

ughh I pulled my self out of bed changed in to high wasted trousers and vest top. I grabbed my carrier on and went downstairs to the car.

~at the airport~

after we went through all the checking I looked round all the duty free shops. I was goung to buy a drink and something to eat when I noticer this boy looking at me. I just ignored him and went back ro my mum.

As we waited to bord I saw him again he had brown hair with georgus blue eyes he looked familar and was standing with what looked like two older brothers a younger sister and his mum and dad. I just looked away.

our flight was starting to bord and they started walking the same way as us. oh God please dont say they are getting on the same flight. yeas they are! I mean he was cute but.. idk.

anyway thats the first chapter hope u like it vote share and comment xx