Chappie 3!

"you wouldn't mind if I use your phone would you mines ran out of battery? "

"umm.. yea sure here!" I unlocked my phone and gave it to him

"thanks I only need to make a quick phone call" he walked of and I try to keep my fangirling inside so no one looked at me like a freak. then i realized that my home screen and lock screen is him! OMG! what if he thinks im crazy now!

I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came out he gave me my phone back.

"thanks alot. is anything I can do to say thank you?" did he really just ask me that what do I say? just play it cool Trinity.

" umm no its fine!"

"you sure? "

"yeas dont worry about it"

he smiled and walked of to his table whilst mum and I left.

~the hotel~

I was curious to now to find out who he was calling. so I looked at call.log and it said he had rung sebi what I'm confused why was this contact saved into my phone and who is sebi that hes calling?

"we can go to our house at 12 tomorrow is the earliest ok sweety?" 

I nooded then got changed into my pjs and put a film on half way through the film I got a text from sebi

*text convo*

sebi: your wondering who this is aren't you?

me: yea?

sebi: its Sebastian olzanski I saw ur home and lock screen and thought I'd give you my number ;)

Me:...omg are you serious?

sebi: yeas meet me Friday at 12 at taco bell

*end of text convo*

I was fangirling so much I just couldn't control it he is so sweet who couldn't love him!

~the next day~

me and mum woke up and got our stuff packed to move in to our new house all we got is our clothes we need to buy new furniture later. we got our stuff together and  got in a taxi to our new home. the key was under the matt and we went in.

this place is perfect it had two big bedrooms,1 each, a spacious living area, a stunning kitchen, a balcony,  en suits, and best of all my very own chill room where I could watch YouTube have friends over and whatever else I like to do.

"wow nice pick mum"  I siad running from one room to another "its perfect"

"I'm glad you like it. now drop your bag of in your room its time to go furniture shopping! "

we stepped out the aparment and walk into town trying not to get lost and found the closest furniture shop and went in.

there was all kimds of furniture everything we needed for our apartment. I wasn't looking where I.was going and walked backwards into someone.

"oh im sorry" I apologized quickly

"dont worry about it!" she was a pretty blonde.

"you sure?"

"yeah dont worry im bree by the way"

"trinity!"

"nice to meet you maybe we can meet up sometime?"

we exchanged numbers then got back on with furniture shopping. once we had  finiahed me and mum got it delivered they said it would be here by Saturday at the latest.

~later that night~

*phone goes of*

*tect convo*

sebi: remember meeting at taco bell 12 tomorrow

me: dw I remember :)

sebi: just checking;) night

me: night