5 .

(Majority of the book will be third person)

"I'ont need to be fucking with you nomore." Mikela told Jamien as he tried to kiss all on her neck. She was tired of him fucking around while she stayed faithful to him. He just wanted some ass.

"Why? You know you love me." He kissed her neck in between every word causing her to moan a little.

"Seriously Jay! Get off of me!" She pushed him back as she fixed herself up. "Im done with you for real. If its not about our child, I dont want no dealings with you and Im serious this time." She told him she was done so many times in the past and all it took was for him to dick her down and she'd be back. But today she wasnt having it and she was officially done. He had hurt her so much.

"Man whatever, aight? Dont call me when you need yo nails done or yo nappy ass hair done." Jamien walked out her house slamming the door. He felt so played. He thought that she wouldnt never leave him no matter what he did.

"Damn! Man fuck!" He said as he sped off punching the steering wheel. "Bitches are so fucking- Man fuck her!"

Jamien continued to drive not caring where he went. He sped on the highway doing at least 120. Thoughts ran through his head. Mikela was his main bitch. He fucked her when he wanted. That was some guaranteed sex. She gave birth to his child. All he could think about was somebody else fucking her and another nigga being around his daughter.

He fucked up and knew it. She never acted like that towards him.

He picked up his phone to call one of his side hoes.

"Yo, where you at?" He semi-yelled into the phone. "Alright well Im on my way to you now." He hung up the phone and started his way to her house. "Maybe some sex would clear my mind." He thought to himself.

* 2 hours later *

After him and one of his hoes got done fucking, he put his clothes back on and made his way to the door with her on his heels.

"So you really not gone stay the night with me?" The girl asked with a sad look. He always fucked her and left. She was just a fuck buddy; nothing more, nothing less.

"I got shit to handle, aight? I told you I aint tryna be boo'd up and shit. Stop buggin'!" He swung the door open fast and walked out still fixing his clothes.

"Really?"

"Really. Man go back in the house!"

She had followed him outside with nothing but her robe on. It will still day time. She just didnt give a fuck.

"Naw Jman! You not finna keep fucking me and leaving me. This the shit I be talking about right here. I wanna be in a relationship with you! Why dont you wanna be with me bruh?"

"Girl I told you from the jump what was up. Go in the house you making a fucking scene."

He noticed that a few of her neighbors had heard what was going on a started to look out their doors.

"Fuck you alright! You dont do this shit to people you love Jman!" The girl had tears in her eyes still walking behind him. Embarrassing her and him both.

He started to tune her out when he looked around and noticed the girl he seen everywhere. He just couldn't remember her name. He havent saw her in a few weeks he thought she had left town or something.

"Yo chill Moneece. Come here let me talk to you right quick." He called her up to his truck. She thought that he was finna tell her that he'll be back. "You see that girl right there? Whats her name?"

"What?" She turned and looked at the young pretty girl who was looking down at her phone while a little boy played on his bike. "Nigga fuck you!" Moneece stomped back into her house and slammed the door.

Jamien stayed and looked at the girl for a few more minutes and finally pulled off. She couldnt see him starring beause his windows was tinted. He thought about making her one of his fuck buddies. Hell she was young but he didnt care. All he saw was some wet cat and mouth.

    ••    x    ••    x    ••    x

Jania was up at 5:37 in the morning getting ready for school. She always got up earlier than when her bus came so she'd have enough time to spend with Jace in the morning.

"Brush your teeth with me." She spoke to a sleepy Jace who was standing in the door of the bathroom rubbing his eyes. "Come on.. You know you wont see mommy for the next 8 hours."

Nia had been in school for 2 months now. For the first month Jace used to wake up and cry for her because he was so used to waking up to her. It got so bad where her aunt had to call her while she was at school to calm Jace down. Minus that, Nia loved going back to school. She even made 2 friends, Ava and Marsha.

"Where's my stool?" Jace asked as he walked in the bathroom to her. He was just so smart.

"Boy you know where that stool at." Nia laughed at her son. "Look in the cabinet."

After finishing her new morning routine, Nia headed out the door to her bus.

"Love yall!" She called out to her aunt and son.

"We love you too!" Aunt Lisa replied. Jace was in the back on his tablet.

"Hey girl!" Ava spoke as Nia sat in the sit with her. "What Jace bad butt doing?"

"Hey and when I left out he was tapping on that cracked ole tablet." Nia and Ava had hung at eachothers house a few times and Ava met Jace. The two girls had so much alike. Ava stayed with her dad because her mom decided when she was 4 that she didnt want kids anymore. So she gave all three of her kids to their fathers.

"Girl he loves that tablet. You remember I tried to play some music on it and he fought me." The girls laughed in unison and talked the whole ride to school.

"Whats up bitchessss?" Marsha yelled as she stepped out of her 2008 Toyota. She was the boujee friend. She was totally different from Ava and Nia. They were quiet while she was the lit one. "Guess what hoes?"

They laughed at how crazy she was. "What?" They both asked.

"Tony and Jerel having a party tonight and they invited us!" She yelled in excitement. Ava and Nia just looked at eachother. They werent really party girls. "Soooo, are yall coming with me? I dont wanna go by myself."

"Well you know I have to work and wont be off until 11." Nia started. "Then I have Jace."

"Really girl? The party starts at 12. You have enough time to spend with your brother and then hang with us. You act like thats your son."

"I jus-"

"I'll go with you." Ava butted in. She knew that Nia didnt want people to really know about her son so she only told her. Nia really trusted Ava so it wasnt a problem.

"Good! I'll pick you up. Dont wear no tacky clothes either. Matter fact, I'll let you borrow some of mine." Marsha hopped back in her car.

"And where are you going?" Ava asked.

"To my boo house. I only came to tell yall about the party. Byeeee!" With that, she crunk her car up and sped off.

"She is something else." Nia cut her eyes.

"Right."