The day

You and you sister, Lily are finally moving out of your parents' house. You guys have been trying to find a house you both wanted for days. Finally you find your dream home in your in LA!!

The flight to LA is at 12:00pm so you start to pack at 5:00am. Finally at around 11:00pm you both stop packing and get in the Uber. The Uber drops you both off at the front of the airport. You both walk in with full tummies and big smiles on your faces. You both successfully get through the security and wait for your flight. It's 11:55am and it's time to board the plane. You both sit right next to each other and the plane starts to take off.

4:00pm you all finally land. You take your bags and step off the plane. You order an Uber and 5:00 mins later you both get in the car.

You arrive at your dream house and walk in. It looks amazing!! "O-M-G!!!!" Lily squeals. "Oh my god it looks AMAZING!!!" You scream. You both walk into your new house and look around. You guys walk into each room and each time you see a new room, you either gasp or squeal. You go back outside to get all of the bags. You grab them and run back inside because by that time, it has started to rain.

"Ruuuuun!" You and Lily laugh. You make it back inside and you fall on the couch. "Aaaaahhh!" You scream. "What?" Lily chuckles. "I just can't believe that we are actually here!!!" You scream again.

| 4:30 pm |

It is still raining so you and Lily decide to binge watch your favorite show Riverdale. You and Lily watch three episodes and it is already 6:45. The rain has already stopped so you and Lily get ready to go to the club. (First night at LA and they are going to the club. Just wow. Lol back to the storyyy)

You put your makeup on and do your hair. Then, you search your bags for some good clubbing clothes. This is what you find:

You put this on with black lace heels

Lily does her makeup and hair too. Then she looks through her bags for clothes. This is what she finds:

Lily wears this with basic white heels

| 7:03 pm |

You and Lily go downstairs. Before you leave for the club, you guys go meet your new neighbors. You both walk down the street to your neighbors house. Lily knocks on the door. Someone answers. "Oh, hello! You must be the new girls here! My name is Grayson or Gray for short!" Grayson says cheerfully. "Hello, Grayson! My name is Veronica and this is my sister Lily!" You say. "We just wanted to introduce ourselves before we went out." Lily says. "Would you guys like to come in?" Grayson asks. "Uh, sure!" You  say. You guys walk in and his house is beautiful and huge as well. Then, suddenly, another Grayson comes into view and you realize that Grayson has a twin brother.

Author's note: I think this book will be great! :)