The Dolans + The club

Grayson's twin stands up and walks over to you and Lily "Hello my name is Ethan! Grayson twin obviously." Ethan chuckles. "Hello, Ethan! My name is Veronica and this is my sister Lily!" You say. "Nice to meet you" you say again. "Nice to meet you too" Ethan says.

"You guys can sit down" Grayson says. "Okay" Lily says. You and Lily walk into the living room and sit on the couch. "So, where are you going after you meet us again?" Grayson asks. "We are going to the club. Would you like to come with us?" You say. "Uh sure!" Grayson says. "Just let us get changed" Grayson says as he and Ethan start to walk towards the stairs. You and Lily wait on their couch.

| 5 minutes later... |

Grayson and Ethan walk down and they look so good "Okay we are ready" Ethan says. "Good! Let's go!" Lily says. You, Lily, Ethan and Grayson go to the club and you wait in line.

| 13 minutes later... |

Finally, it's your turn and you all show your cards. The bouncer let's you all in. You and Lily start to dance near the middle of the dance floor and there is a dance battle right in the middle of the crowd. You see Grayson and Ethan walk to the dance battle. They start to battle against each other and then you see that Ethan is winning. But suddenly, Grayson, shows off his best dance move and then he beats Ethan.

You and Lily start to laugh when Ethan seems so defeated "I am so hurt, Grayson" Ethan says. "Oh calm down, Ethan. It's just a dance battle." Grayson says.

You all get drinks and you all start to get drunk. 3 shots each. Then, 3 more shots. And finally, to all get really drunk with 5 more shots each. You and Grayson go to the dance floor and you start to slow dance at a not slow dance song for some reason. Ethan carries Lily to the dance floor and spins around until they fall down and laugh.

You and Grayson start to do the cha cha and when Grayson spins you around, you start to get sick so you run outside and Grayson follows. You start to puke while Grayson stumbles over to you "Hey, baby what's wrong?" Drunk Grayson asks. "I-I'm pu-puking" You say stumbling over your words. "D-Do you wa-want to g-go back ho-home?" Grayson asks as Ethan and Lily walk over to you two. "No, I'm fine..." You say as you clean up your face. "Okay, lets go back inside" Lily says. After Lily says that, you feel dizzy and you fall over with everything around you fading to black.

Author's note: Oooh! This is GOOD!! Btw, you are aloud to drink even though you and everybody else is 18!!!