Chapter 6

We order food and some red wine. Very romantic don't you think ? Everything goes silent and the only sound to be heard is the clicking of the cutlery on our plates. I look up to find Zephan staring right into my face.
"What?" I laugh. Our fingertips brush together and I stare back at him. Next what happens was insane !!!!! He leans in for a kiss . His lips are soft against mine. He leans out of it and our faces are cm away from each other. His breath smells like a mint explosion a smile.
"did I ever tell you how beautiful you are ?" He chuckles. I just sit there smiling. And we kiss some more. My dreams are coming true it feels like a fairy tail. We spend the rest of the day shopping and he walks me home.
"Thanks for today," I begin "I loved it"
"I'm glad you did sunshine," Zephan said and this time he leaned in for a kiss which turned into a long lasting snog.
"Bye," I laugh but before I could get through my door he kissed me harder and before I could get free he opened my door and I lead him to my bedroom. My mum still wasn't home so I was safe. He kissed me and pulled me into my bed m. Was I really doing it with a guy I had just met. I didn't even know how. I kept kissing him as he took off my denim jacket. I pulled off his T-shirt and he rolled on top of me. He took of my t- shirt and I was left in my bra and jeans I unbuttoned his jeans and found out that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Ew  I won't get into any more detail. we continued until the sun set and we lates there next to each other. How did this happen to me ? How was I so lucky?
Ok that's the end I hope you liked it 🙃