New Year, New Noe

~Noe's PoV~

I woke up next to some strange woman,I can't remember how I got here.I can taste a small saltiness in my mouth,then it all comes flooding back,the party,the futa,...the cock I choked on~. I pulled off the blanket to reveal my sissy outfit blush hard. I quickly walk to the closet and bend over to look through the pile of clothes for some guy clothes. Then I hear a voice behind me"What a beautiful sight to wake up to." I blush and stand up pulling down my skirt"Awww someone's a shy sissy."Luna approaches behind me and I feel her gently kiss and nip my neck.I can already tell today was gonna be interesting.

~Luna's PoV~
I grin as I start kissing and teasing his sensitive neck and smile as I push him on the bed and go to the closet"Hmm were you looking for this?" I bend over and grab a vibrating butt plug. I turn to look at him and he shakes his head"Too bad~" tosses it to him"Put it in sissy~"I turn back around and grab an 8 inch dildo to tease him with later and a pink satin maid's dress "So Noe I was thinking maybe today I could have a sissy maid~"holds.up the dress making him blush hard"N-no way I'm wearing that!!" He yells at me."That's no way to talk to your new mistress~"I turn the vibrations on high making him moan out and squirm on the bed,then as he's busy with that i strip him naked and hand him some panties and the dress turning off the vibration"Now go ahead and put them on before I make you strutt your naked self out in public!" He blushed slipping into the panties and dress,I smile and slide some white stockings up each of his legs and reward him with a deep kiss which he shyly returns."That's a good boy.Now start cleaning up our bedroom and meet me in the livingroom when you're finished~"I turn the vibration on low and leave the room smirking

~Noe's PoV~
I moan a little and start getting used to the vibration as I start picking up the clothes around the bed,taking a minute to admire myself in the mirror. The skirt's too short to cover my ass or bulge and to add to the humiliation on the ass of the panties in big sparkly white letters is written 'Slutty Sissy Maid' I blush hard as I continue to clean.When i finally finish I head for the livingroom only to see Luna grinning with her cock out and standing straight up and a collar and leash in her hand"Time for your reward~"She pulls down my panties and slides out my plug"Sit~"I blush hard and slowly lower myself onto her cock as she grins and roughly thrusts the other half into my ass"That's a good little slut~"She starts kissing my neck and giggling"You're gonna love this~"She starts bouncing me on her cock making me moan loud and blush hard she turns me to face her and pulls my head towards hers kissing me deeply and snaking her tongue past my lips as she bounces my slutty ass on her cock I hear the click of a lock as she clips the collar around my neck she then ties my hands behind my back with the leash and smiles as she pulls away"Faster~!"I blush and bounce faster moaning loud but I'm cut off by the 8 inch dildo being shoved in my mouth,I suck and bounce moaning loud into the dildo as she slows me down and thrusts slowly then with one last hard thrust she fills my ass with her cum and I gasp and pant hard not realizing that I came as well~ she pulls away and takes a picture of me then shows me she's already posted it with the caption"New Year,New Noe" I blush hard realizing my fate is sealed.
(Sorry for taking so long I've been busy>.< I'd like to know if you all enjoy the changing perspective or if you don't who should I focus on?Where should I take the story next,please tell me in the comments below.)