Notice me again.

Harry had gotten out of the Infirmary about a week ago. Draco was there when he woke up he was so happy Harry was ok, but after thats day Draco started to ignore a him.

A week passes and Harry is stuck watching Draco like he had before. Ron and Hermione notice his love sick expressions and sad sighs. Which most of the time are met with more sighs and eyerolls.

They wish Draco would stop being a prat and at least talk to Harry.

One afternoon in the library, Hermione got tired of Harry moping around. She slammed her book shut and got up. Ron looked up at her.

"Where you going?"

"To find Malfoy. And yell at him." She picks up her book, and walks out of the library quickly. Dead set on telling Draco off for being so mean to Harry.

Hermione after a long while of looking finds Draco outside sitting under a tree near the lake. She walks twords him angrily until she sees his expression. It's the same one Harry has when he thinks about Draco...

She slows down walking towards him.

"Draco? What's wrong?" She asks. Draco jumps and looks up at her.

"N-nothing..."

"Well that's a lie and a half." Says Hermione her hands on her hips. Draco stands fixing his robes and his hair.

"I'm fine." Draco says his face blank and voice even. Hermione sighs and shakes her head.

"Why won't you talk to harry?" She asks. Draco looks down and shakes his head.

"He probably hates me for what happened.." draco mumbles. Hermione puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Malfoy... There is so much you need to hear and learn about harry..." She takes a deep breath and sighs. "He lo-likes you-" she corrects. "A lot, and He just wants to talk to you."
" I.. I can't face to talk to him.. if he remembers everything that happened..." Draco puts his head in his hands. Hermione saw the weakness in his stance but she didn't mind she appreciates seeing a softer side to Draco it makes her more confident about him and Harry being able to be happy together.
"Draco look, Harry likes you, and he thanks you for taking care of him please talk to him, he feels the same way you do." Draco nods.
"I'll do my best to talk to him.." Hermione nods satisfied. She shakes Draco's hand and smiles at him and he does the same back before they both parted ways.