Chapter 2

My head was pounding. I opened my eyes a tiny bit bur immediately shut them as I felt a burst of light, making the headache worse. I groaned and rolled over, hugging my pillow closer. However, I froze when I heard a chuckle.

I opened my eyes and glanced up and froze. My eyes met Archer Jones.

"What are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. I couldn't speak as I stared at him in shock. I couldn't move. My hands were still wrapped around his waist and I pulled back. I sat up but gasped as the covers dropped down, exposing my chest.

I quickly pulled the sheets back up and looked around for my clothes. I was completely naked.

"What happened?" I asked, knowing full well I knew the answer. He got up from the bed and my eyes widened as I looked at hie exposed bottom. I quickly looked away and fiddled with my fingers. I knew exactly what happened because I could feel what happened.

"What do you think happened?" He smirked at me and I started shaking, tears forming in my eyes. I wrapped the sheets over my body and grabbed my clothes, walking into the bathroom and locking it shut. As soon as I did, memories of what happened last night came flooding in and I swallowed down a sob as tears trickled down my face.

I lost my virginity to the player of the school. What the hell am I going to do. I ran my hands down my face and I shook on the spot. All because I felt pressured to drink. I promised myself I wouldn't.

Quick to get out of the house, I changed into my clothes and scurried past Archer not saying a word to him. I rushed past people and fished my keys out of my pocket. I got on my car and took a breath in. I didn't expect to lose my virginity like this. Not like this.

I drove away from the house and drove through the streets, tears in my eyes. My mind started racing as I thought of last night and I was glad that I arrived at my house. With unshed tears, I parkes my car in the driveway and walked into my house locking the door behind me.

"Honey what's wrong?" I ran past my mom and walked up to my room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

As soon as the door was locked, I let it all out. Sobs racked through me as I slid down the door. I ran my hands through my face and down my hair as my heart ached with the fact that I was no longer pure. Tears ran down my face and I collapsed on the floor as my mom started knocking odn the door.

"What's wrong?" I heard her muffles through the door and I put my hand over my mouth so she wouldn't hear my sobs. Tears ran down my face and when I finally heard her leave, my hands fell to my lap. I couldn't cry anymore. I stared bankly at my hands as thoughts ran through my mind.

I can't believe I actually slept with Archer Adams. The Archer Adams. I actually fell for the player.

I crawled to the bed and got under the covers and closed my eyes, sniffing. It wasn't long until I fell asleep and my mind wandered, dreaming of last nights actions. I felt the pleasure I felt last night and shifted in my sleep as I felt myself getting sicker and sicker. I saw from a third person point of view as his face contorted and before I could make out who it was, I woke up with a start.

I popped up from the bed and was faced with my mom, confused and worried. I sighed in relief and laid back down on my bed.

"Honey, are you okay? You don't look too good," I groaned and rolled over in my bed. My mom brought her hand to my forehead and sighed.

"You're sick," she mumbles before rushing out of my door and down to wherever she was going. I rolled over on my bed and held my stomach as I felt the need to throw up. Nausea filled my mind and I got up from my bed, rushing to the bathroom. As soon as I was doubled over the toilet, everything rushed out of my and I coughed as everything escaped my stomach. Hopefully with it the memories of last night, but sadly, I knew it wouldn't happen.