Going to the stupid studio

You were sitting on the couch doing nothing with your life, eating cup o noodles, Pop tarts, then think to yourself

"Hey, Maybe I should Check my mailbox for once instead of being a lazy pile of trash"

You look out your window and see that the mailbox looked pretty full, a small groan escapes your lips as you sat up and head to the door.

The sun was brighter then you thought, even if it was cloudy, you hissed closing your eyes for a few seconds. Then made your way to the mailbox.

You grabbed a handful of the paper stuffed into the small box

Bills?... CRAP HOW LONG HAS THESE BEEN IN THERE FOR!? oh well, you'll have to worry bout those later.

Junk Mail...

even more junk mail...

A letter?... "Finally something different" You mumble as you walked back inside, setting the junk of the coffee table, you rip open the envelope and read the paper.

"F*** YOU BUDDY!

Haha! Y/N L/N! You maybe know me, maybe not, But I was the one who killed your friend buddy! Funny story, So my friends and I were fooling around, then we lit a trash can on fire for some dumb reason, then Dave threw it at a random house cause he's a stupid piece of scrap metal and THAT led to the fire of your friend's house that, uh, well, killed him!

COME DOWN TO THE ADVERTS STUDIO IF YA' WANNA MEET SEE YA LATER D**K!"

What the hell did you just read? It was... kinda disturbing, like, wha? 

Who does this a-hole think he is?! 

Boy your PISSED, you were DEFINITELY gunna go down to wherever the hell he was talking about and give this jerk a piece of your mind!... But at the same time you were a little scared.