Toshinori x (Fem!) Reader: My Family

Btw this is gonna be my new background to my phone😂. This is a male x female reader if you don't mind. Reader-chan is a teacher for Aizawa's on Friday and Wednesdays but all of the students are used to her being in there.

This is your 6th day of stomach-aches. Ever since Saturday you've been throwing up all the time.

"Mrs.Yagi? Are you okay this is your fifth time throwing up and it's been 12 minutes." A student named Momo Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm sure it's just food poisoning." You reassured picking your head up from the garbage bin.

"Are you sure you didn't fuck around and get pregnant?" Katsuki said no more than 1% concerned.

"Hmm....I dont think I am. I should just go home and rest." You said holding your forehead taking the temperature.

"I think that's a good idea, Y/N," Aizawa said walking in. "I'll take care of them for now." As you walked past him he slipped you a pregnancy test.

"I'll see you later kiddos." You said before walking out. You head some 'get well's and some 'i hope you get better's even an 'i'll bake you a cake when you are okay.'

Your heels hit the floor as you arrived at your fiance's room and knocked a secret knock. You heard faint come in.

"Again? Come on sit on daddy's lap." Toshinori joked patting his lap.

Your small figure pouted but obliged. You rested your head in his chest.

"What did they say this time?" He asked rocking you slowly back and forth.

"Well...there was a 'are you sure you didn't fuck around and get pregnant.' but I don't think I am." You said.

There was silence but Toshi broke it. He lifted up your left hand that was in your lap. "Ya know I'm glad I put a ring on you." He kissed the finger that had your engagement ring on. It was a silver teardrop ring.

 It was a silver teardrop ring

"I know...and I'm glad we met. I guess we have to thank Hizashi after all." Your stomach churned again. You immediately got up and went to the garbage can.

Once you turned around you saw Toshinori holding the pregnancy test.

"I--
"Go and try." He insisted.

You pouted and went to the bathroom that was in his office.

He heard you throwing up a minute after. He shook his head with a smile on his face.

In the bathroom you paced around in there grabbing your hair.

What if I'm pregnant? I might not be able to go to the festival that's in a month. What if I'm not I'm gonna be depressed.