Chapter 10

Hey, babes.

I have no school today :] And tomorrow we have a trip to a lake, Thursday we go wakeboarding and Friday we have only three periods and we do nothing at all.

The only thing that brings my mood down is the fact certain parts placed in my abdomen hate me. God, I hate this whole PMS shit.

I always throw up and feel like shit and I have to wear warm things on my stomach to relax the muscles. Fucking shit.

Anyways, this is the last chapter.

And it’s flufffffffffffy!

Enjoy!

Louis sat on Marcel’s bed and looked at the envelope in his hand, turning it over. There was an L written on it in Harry’s neat handwriting.

He took a deep breath and carefully opened the envelope, pulling out the letter. He didn’t want to look at it. What if Harry really blamed him?

“Come on, Louis. He would never blame things like that on you.”

Louis nodded and smiled, starting to read.

Dear Louis,

The first thing I wanna say is, don’t you even think of blaming yourself. I know you and I know you’ll think it’s your fault. It isn’t. Nothing that happened was your fault. Me being depressive or … me being too weak to keep on living and fighting.

You and Marcel were the only things that kept me here for such a long time. I don’t want you to hate yourself for my death. It was my decision, and I know that this doesn’t make it any better. But it wasn’t your fault. And don’t be sad because you didn’t manage to make me better. You did. I loved being your friend, and we had a great time. But I guess … it was just over for me, okay?

I spent my last ounces of happiness with you and it was the best thing I could do. I had a great time with you, Louis. You were my best friend, you were like a brother to me. You still are. No matter what will come, I will always stay your best friend. I love you the same way.

I don’t know what you will do now but remember, I’m always with you.

You know … when you go to Marcel … take good care of him, alright? I know you will. I know you will try and protect him from everyone and everything who could do bad things to him.

You’re a great person, Louis. I won’t tell you not to be sad about me because I know you will, no matter if I tell you not to.

You always had your own head, huh? That was one of the things I liked the best about you. You became my best friend and I want to thank you for that.

You remember my ridiculous wish of being a Guardian after I come to Heaven? I still wanna be one. I want to look after you and Marcy until we meet again.

I’m kinda looking forward to that and I feel bad because that would mean you and Marcel would die. So, I’ll just wait patiently.

See you then, Louis.

Keep smiling.

Look after Marcel, otherwise I’m gonna come down on earth and haunt you … no, I would never be able to do something like that.

So, I think it’s time to say good-bye, my friend. I had a great time with you. I’ll miss you so much.

Love you like a brother,