(11)

--

"Its food. Who wouldn't be a hoger for food?"

--

Y/n POV

We were finally in this new mall which Suzy was talking about.

And the mall's name is really...unusual?

What was the name? It was 'ChimChim mall'.

I dont even get it.

"Hey! Look at this shop!" Jungkook said pointing towards a shop with the name 'Muscle Bunny'.

This mall has weird names...

We all entered in that shop.
It was damn boring. The only person who looked interested was jungkook.

There were all gym and workout equipments and different types of challenges like climbing rocks and stuff.

And posters of....IU? Why would her posters be kept inside a shop full of gym equipments?

This mall is really weird...

--

"Kookie! Let's leave!" Taehyung whined like a baby.

Cute....

We finally left the shop. It was so damn boring inside. I swear to god.

"Omg! Look at this store!" Seokjin said pointing to a pink store which said 'pink princess'....

Really?

We entered and what did we see? The shop is entirely , ENTIRELY , coveres in pink colour and theres all mario clothes. And all the workers here were handsome men too.

Ooo la la.

--

"Let's go to this one!" Taehyung pointed towards a store which read 'cute aliens'.

Ok creepy...

The store was literally covered with alien posters and there were many discs of...aeygyo?

Wtf....

--

"This is a total must to go!" Namjoon said pointing towards a store which read 'kawaii ryan music store'....

It was literally covered with ryan products here and there and full of music equipments.

--

"This one!" Hoseok pointing towards another store which read 'hope world'.

Ok this store was way better than the others. It was colorful and bright with many rainbows and unicorns...

Kiddish...and cute.

It has many quotes of hope here and there too for encouraging people.

--

"Hey! That one!" Yoongi said pointing over to a store named 'laze maze'.

wow....

What was inside? Don't expect too much. parajimara. It just has many sleeping equipments like a blanket , pillow , sleeping bags and stuff.

And kumamon's also! I love kumamom's. They are cute.

I went and bought a few kumamon stuff. Well I didnt buy it , Yoongi did for me. I even bought some hikonyans , cuz they are cute.

--

"look at that one!" Jongsuk yelled louder than we did before.

We all looked over to the store immediately.

It was a store named 'plane love'

"....."

It was covered with...airplanes with hearts and stuff?

Boring....

But suzy and jongsuk were so into these things.

--

"Omg! We need to go to that one!" I pointed towards a restaurent.

Seokjin agreed with me.

"Sure" Yoongi said "obviously you wont miss that one" he said laughing.

Everyone didnt understand what he said except Suzy.

Yoongi bought for me so many tasty stuff to eat. I even ate his cuz he was not able to finish his plate.

"How are you such a hoger?" Jimin asked me.

"Its food. Who wouldnt be a hoger for food?" I reply. Seokjin agreed with me.

"And yea , she is not a hoger. She is a cute hoger" yoongi said.

Everyone 'oo'ed at Me.

"That was damnnnn cheesy" I reply.