Chapter 1

Here's my first story... wish me luck we will see how it goes.

I walked down the stairs for my first day of senior year. I sat down at the table and read a note:

Hey PJ, Gracie and I had to go in early for a meeting. Don't worry. I'll see you there. Senior year Baby!!!!

Love, your best friend.

I sighed as I read over the handwriting. So I got ready for my first day in the big empty house... Alone.

I waited in my car in the back of the school parking lot. I was trying to work up the courage to walk into school on the first day of senior year. My stomach was turning in knots and I could barely catch my breath. I don't know why I was so nervous, maybe it was the fact I was starting my senior year without my best friend by my side. We were literally inseparable. He was my other half; always glued to my hip, and everyone knew it. People would even sometimes mistake us for a couple but we felt like siblings. It would never happen... It'd be too weird.

I fumbled out of my car and brushed my clothes off. I was wearing a shear and lace peach button up tank top that tied at the bottom paired with white jean capris. My long brunette hair was in tight curls. I wasn't wearing any makeup. Like usual. I'm pretty tomboyish, but I still have a girly charm. What do you expect when you are a girl named Parker though?

Slinging my bookbag over my shoulder, I slowly sauntered towards the glass doors. I saw a skinny blonde haired boy running towards me. I knew who he was by the way he ran. It was my best friend, Andrew Nelson. Everyone just called him Nelson though.

He finally got to where I stood and was waiting for him. I threw my arms quickly around his neck and he pulled me in for a bear hug. His breath was warm and smelled like watermelon. I pushed him away jokingly and said, "Where have you been? I have been so lost without you. My nerves are killing me."

He laughed. "It's okay. I'm here now. No need to freak out. I'll be right here. Let's go conquer senior year." He smiled that brilliant, bright smile of his. His sparkling, blue eyes lit up in the sunlight. Nelson's soft hand grabbed my wrist and he pulled me inside the school for our first day.

We walked to my locker together and I stashed some of my extra school supplies in it. I shut my locker door and quickly spun around to face Nelson. In the corner of my eye I spotted him... Dylan Everett.

His long messy brown hair, his sparkling brown eyes, his lips that looked gorgeous, soft, and kissable. He was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, but he REALLY worked it. I took in every detail about him; Dylan had really grown up over summer. He seemed to walk in slow motion and it took my breath away.

I have had a crush on Dylan forever. He was Nelson's cousin, so he would occasionally hang out with us, but in school he's the hockey and drama club captain, and student council president, so everyone loved him.

"Parker!" The sound of Nelson snapping at me shook me back into reality. I looked at him questioningly. "Let's go to class." he ordered, seeming irritated.

Chapter one. Sorry its short. Hopefully someone will read this and like it. Hahaha.