Chapter 15

"Sophia delete it now!" I screamed and laughed. "No, it's so cute! An-shit, look what Finn commented ."

Sophia showed it to me and I read it.
"Omg, what is he thinking? Jack, look." Jack got up and read it "asshole I call him Now!" "No jack let it please." I looked at him. He smiled and went to the kitchen. "Finn, what did you think?" I heard Jack say.

I took Sophia's hand and went up to my room. "Let's forget the Finn thing and have FUN!" Sophie said and took a pillow and beat me with it.

I jumped on my bed and took my second pillow and beat her.

I heard the door open and Jack came in. "a pillow battle?
WITHOUT ME?"

He jumped on me and tickled me. I could not breathe. Sophia took pictures again. Then Jack stole my pillow and hit me with it. I fell off the bed and laughed badly.

(2 hours later)
"Sophia you are sleeping next to me and jack you have to sleep on the floor!" "Thank you," I heard him say. When we were all ready, Sophia turned to me "he did not deserve you."

"I just do not understand why he says he likes me and then kisses another girl."

"Honey, I do not  understand it too ," answers Sophia "you and jack are cute together" I looked at her "bahhh never  in my life haha"

xBettyx : fun with @ Jackdgrazer 🧡 (photo cr: @ sophialillis )

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, JaedenWesley, wyattoleff, sophialillis , Jackdgrazer and 2.729.180 others

Comments:

Jackdgrazer: 🤙🏻🧡

Sophialillis: ship ^

Wyattoleff: wait for me!

JaedenWesley : and me !💙

Finnwolfhardofficial : 🤔🤔

FinnAndBetty4life: what about finn?

Jackfan178: YES Jack AND BETTYYY SHIP