Chapter 1

(Play the music to add some chill 😏)

Chaeyoung is a transfered student. She transferred from New Zealand on the second semester of 1st grade and now she's in the 2nd grade. She's pretty but very introvert. She just had one friend;Lisa. Lisa is persistant enough to approached her even though Chaeyoung often rejected her. But you know Lisa never knew word "give up" and finally Chaeyoung can open up to her.

Chaeyoung always spend most of her time in library, she rarely goes to canteen. Yeah maybe she ever went to canteen once, ofcourse Lisa forced her with all her might.

Just like today, Ms.Nam just walked out from their classroom after ended the class session. Lisa with her aegyo face pleading to Chaeyoung to come with her to canteen.

"No Lisa, i wanna read new novels in library, the librarian told me that today new novels will arrive"

Lisa sighed in defeat then rolled her eyes. "Chaeyoung and her soulmate; books"
Then lisa patted Chaeyoung's shoulder "but please make sure to eat something for lunch, don't starve yourself, you're skinny af chaey" Lisa's sincere worrying about Chaeyoung's health and it makes Chaeyoung smiled at her kindness. Chaeyoung nodded and leaving Lisa headed to library.

"Mr.Kwon annyeong, where's the new arrival novels??" Chaeyoung asked eagerly. Not all people can see this side of Chaeyoung. Only her closest can.

Mr.Kwon the librarian is close to Chaeyoung because Chaeyoung always went to library. He smiled at her "Annyeong Chaey, i'm so sorry but the delivery man called me this morning, and he said that there's a problem with their vehicle and the books will arrived tomorrow" Mr.Kwon frowned a bit feeling bad for the eager girl in front of him. Chaeyoung pouted like a little kid and sighed. "Maybe today isn't my lucky day" she said with her shoulders slumped down.

Chaeyoung take a seat in the corner. Her usual spot. She took out her pencil case and began to work on her assignment earlier. Being a girl who got "brain" she had done the assignment just in 20 minutes. She then put her head down on the table and playing with her pen on her finger.

She idly writting something on the table
"Hi my name is Chaeyoung"
Then she sighed because there's still 40 minutes more before the next class. She then decided to wrote something on her diary. Usually she always wrote her diary on the end of the day, but she's bored right now.

☢ INKED WHISPERS ☢

(Play the music to add some chill 😏)

Chaeyoung walked to home late because after school ended she was doing her daily rituals;went to library. If you want to roll your eyes, just do it.

Empty streets greeting her. Somehow she regretted for walking in the late evening this day. Because she felt something strange today. The hair behind her neck stood. This evening felt like different from any other day. She shivered a lot when a gust of wind brushed her smooth skin. She hugged herself, try to warm up her body.

Then she heard faint footsteps behind her. She quickly turned her body and saw no one. She shivered at that, she sure that she heard someone behind her but she saw no one. She fasten her steps almost run. Her wild imagination filled her head, she just want to go home as fast as she can.