Chapter 2

Be careful

That words still hanging inside Chaeyoung's brain until now. She looked like a shit to be honest. Dark circle under her eyes and don't forget to mention her eyebags, her pale face, lips, trembling hands. And she often turned her head to her back even though it's day and the sun shining brightly.

She's in her class trying to listening to Mr.Kim who explained about human anatomy. But that Yoongi guy creeping out inside her head. She scared to the max. He haunting inside her mind since yesterday events. Chaeyoung hung her head low and tried to calm herself down.

Lisa noticed something strange about Chaeyoung today. She patted chaeyoung's back and whispered "you allright? Are you sick or not feeling well chae?" And Chaeyoung quickly straighten her body then shook her head to Lisa. "I'm okay Lis, just lack of sleep" she assured her bestie.

Lisa actually did not believe in Chaeyoung's word but she did not want to recheive a punishment for not paying attention to Mr.Kim. he's that type of teacher that would be easily dropping detention. And you know students hate detention.

On the recess time Lisa again pleading to Chaeyoung to go to canteen with her and Taehyung(Lisa's boyfriend) but Chaeyoung declined it right away with an excuse that she didn't want to disturb Lisa's time with Taehyung.

Chaeyoung walked out from class when Taehyung arrived to pick up Lisa, she greeted him with a simple bow because he's senior. Taehyung greeted back, before he can ask her to join him and Lisa, Chaeyoung already dashed to library. Taehyung only can shook his head at that introverted girl then put his arms around lisa's shoulder. "She still didn't want to join us?" He asked Lisa and lisa sighed in defeat.

They walk side by side into the canteen.

☢ INKED WHISPERS ☢

Chaeyoung greeted Mr.Kwon as usual, while entering her favourite place; library. She walked to her usual spot in the corner and sat down. She was about to take out her books to do the assignment but something on the table caught her attention. She read her previous hand writting on that table and someone replied to it!
"Hi my name is Chaeyoung"

"Hi Chaeyoung, i'm Jungkook from 3rd grade, sssh keep this as secret!"

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and closed her mouth with her palms. 'Oh my god! I didn't expect this!' She said to herself. A bit of blush crept on her chubby cheeks. She's a shy introverted girl and this is the 1st time a guy talk to her, well not actually talk.

She smiled to herself then started to write a reply. Putting her pen with a little force until it scratched on table with the ink runs.

"Oh, Hi Sunbae, it's fun to chat with someone trough the table kkk"

She smiled again and hoping that this Jungkook guy would replied to her. Maybe this is a lucky table that will bring her soulmate to her(?) Chaeyoung and her bookworm self always delusional.

She then began to work on her assignment with wide smile plastered on her face. She already forgot about yesterday events with her weird neighbor Min Yoongi. Yoongi just graduated from highschool a year ago but from another highschool before Chaeyoung move to Korea. He now studying in seoul national university majoring at architecture. He's very smart but very weird too.