👀 my recurring obsession with the cyclops

I recently found out that I really can't draw the same sketch again unless done by tracing.

and I hate tracing.

but, I don't care really, as long as I can draw, I'm totally fine with that. but if you know another method of drawing the same thing again,  please leave a comment below.

I was thinking of getting a YT channel, but I don't think it would work. so if you have any tips about it, leave another comment below.

and I was also think of writing down a story that I've been thinking on and off of for two years.

lemme just tell you how it'll go⬇

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Amanda Richwood is a NASA astronaut in the year 2140.
Creed Everlast is one of the 50 people in the US that still paints on canvas, although he rarely does digital illustrations.
Creed's cousin is manager of NASA in California, and Creed comes up with the idea to go to outer space with the pass his cousin gave him last year as a birthday gift.
The day of the departure arrives and the captain is no other than Amanda Richwood.
Over the one year orbit around earth, Amanda and Creed form a friendship that slowly turns into something more.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

so whatdya think of it. Leave a vote and comment if you have anything to say.

♡miku