First day

It's 3 a.m and I just finished moving my things into Will's crib . I mean it's pretty dope . 3 story house in the better part of Atlanta . Basement, big ass backyard, in ground pool, four car garage, 6 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms , and a balcony with the most beautiful view of downtown Atlanta. Oh I'm Teejay . I'm a 6'2 , athletic, hazel eyed , milk chocolate , dread headed, tatted from head to toe stud.My uncle and I use to move work back in Virginia where I'm from. He moved out here about two years ago because he said he needed a change of scenery . Anyways , now I'm here to hopefully start over and finish up this last year of schooling with no problems.

It seemed like as soon as I laid my head down it was time to get back up. It was Monday morning and today marked the first actual day of school. I came down a few weeks ago to make sure all of my paper work that was needed was together so I had no problems getting into school. I managed to drag myself out of bed to get my shower water ready. Will left a note sitting on the dresser :

Teejay,

I probably should've just texted you , but here's a key to the Range Rover in the driveway. Have fun at school and hmu after you get out. Oh yeah... Don't expect me home tonight , I got a little 5'2 135 lbs thick Dominican business to take care of lol .

Ya big Unc,

Will

"That nigga crazy" , I said picking up the keys , throwing them on top of my bed. I went into the walk in closet for my suitcase. Boxes still everywhere and honestly I didn't know when I'd unbox everything because it was just too much shit . I found my suitcase in the very back of the closet. I opened it noticing a letter that looked like it had been stuffed in.

My dearest T,

I know you will have great success in Atlanta, with your father acting the way he's been acting about your sexuality and the recent violence that's been escalating between you two, I just think it's best for you to be with your uncle right now. I love you, you're my daughter no matter what. If you feel in your heart that girls are what you like then so be it. I'll never disown you.

Love,

Your mother

Just then I felt a tear drip as soon as I blinked. My father and I had been getting into fist fights lately because of my decision to be openly gay. He said no daughter of his would be a homosexual. The next day I was on the next flight to stay with my mother's oldest brother Will. He totally understood me. Like I said earlier , he put me on to the game so that I could keep a little money in my pockets.

I moved all of the clothes around in my suitcase. I grabbed my white tee, Tru Religion cargo pants, and Bred 11's. I wasn't gonna over do anything because I already knew how the first day of school was looking. Everybody would have on their newest shit and I'm way past going school shopping now. I plug my iPhone up to the stereo and blast "Migos- Young Rich Niggas" to get my mind right for the day. I step in the shower and let the hot steaming water run through my thick dreadlocks. I made sure to wash all of the pain and hurt that I've dealt with back in Virginia off of my skin. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist . I looked in the huge bathroom mirror and finally liked who I was becoming. Just then the phone rang.

I ran to my phone to see a picture of my ex and I on the front letting me know she was calling. "Yeah?" I said in an annoyed voice. Me and Tiffany broke up 3 weeks prior to me moving out here. She was just too much. Always wanting to argue, being insecure, fighting.. Not like arguing, but actual hands up fighting. I made the mistake of still fucking this girl because she had the body of a goddess. Carmel soft skin, thick thighs, slim waist because she ran track. C cups, with long hair that was actually hers, thick full lips (so you know the head was dumb), big, bright hazel eyes, and the sexiest smile with dimples I had ever seen.