Shit turns ugly

So the party started at about 7 so I made sure to get there around 8:30-9 just to give it time to get packed. I ain't trying to be the very first nigga in the party. So I drive around a bit in downtown Atlanta enjoying the sexy nightlife. At the light I get a text:

Conversation:

Unc: iight youngin, be careful. If you open the glove compartment I got a lil somethin in there fa you to keep on yourself out here.

Just then I opened the compartment. There was a silver 9mm sitting on top of a black handkerchief.

Me: thanks Unc. I was just gon ask you to lemme hold somethin cause I don't know these mufuckas out here.

Unc: no problem lil nigga ... Oh and don't worry we gon pickup right where we left off in VA . Ima just have you move the shit for me. To get some bread in ya pocket. So get ya mind right. I got 6 fat bitches flying in from Mexico and they need you to pick em up. I want you to show em a good time. So stay focused cause you're my partner. I need you

Me l: no problem Unc I got you

Unc: iight youngin I'll see you in a few days . One.

Yeah I know the last part of that convo looked weird about the fat bitches and all. But see Unc was a smart nigga. He knew the Feds were probably watching. He wanted me to go to the warehouse, grab the bricks and bring them to him. Just then I got another text

conversation:

Jayln: where are you? I'm getting lonely 😔

Me: say no more give me 10 minutes.

Jayln: k

Damn I think she really feeling a nigga. I need to see what's up with her for real, see if I can get some "Welcome to Atlanta" pussy tonight or something. I ain't gon lie once I saw how many people were outside I turned up the radio and the bass in my shit just to stunt a lil bit. Shit why not? I was feeling like the mutherfuckin man tonight. I found a place to park, a couple of spots down from the door to the party. As I stepped out I saw Jayln walking towards the truck, so I hurried and grabbed my 9 and tucked it in the back of my shorts, putting it on safety cause I didn't wanna blow my ass off tonight.

As she walked towards me, I damn near got wet. She had on some ripped high waist shorts, bred 11's , with a ripped white tee that stopped at her breast leaving just a little breast to see at the bottom without her nipples showing, but thin enough to show that she had nipple piercings. All I know is she better hope no wind blows because if so that shirt would expose everything. She had nothing to worry about though because they were nice and perky.

I walked up to her trying not to blush because she was just so fucking sexy. She wrapped her arms around my waist and locked her fingers looking up at me. I was I bit taller than her and that's what I liked . I bent down slightly just to grab all that ass she had hiding in those shorts. I heard a slight moan from her when I squeezed it. We kissed. When I say she has the most seductive kiss ever ... NIGGA! I mean she a teased so good , kissing me sliding her tongue in my mouth but pulling it back out before I had time to react. Kissing my lips then letting it sit for a while to let the kiss marinate while playing inside of my boxers. Boah! Can you say she gon get fucked tonight!? Just then she looked at me:

Conversation:

Jayln: you think that's something , keep looking this good and Maybe you'll get all of this tonight .

Me: mm is that so?

Jayln: absolutely daddy...

Me: well look, why don't we skip this talking and shit hit my place and get this shit crackin' ?

Jayln: whoah slow down baby. I said maybe . You gotta earn it first. Come in for a while, then we can see how it goes from there.

I've never wanted something so bad in my life. Usually I'd be fucking a bitch by now . I'm not use to teases and shit. But this one was different. It was like the more she teased, the more I wanted her. She grabbed my hand and we headed for the door. Security had to check everyone that came through the door but Jayln told them that I was with her so they let me through.

We walk into the dimly lit building and it's hot muggy as hell in here . Neon lights and glitter was everywhere. The Dj had New Orleans bounce music on. Every bitch in here was thick. As I looked around I think Jayln noticed because she grabbed my other hand wrapping them around her waist so that her ass was on my pelvis. I grind up against her nibbling on her ear lobe. Before I could slide my hands into her shorts she looked back and smiled. "You ready daddy?" She asked getting into position. "What for?" I asked hesitantly.

Just then she pushed me down. It was almost like someone just put a chair behind me because it wasn't there earlier. I sat down and leaned back a little. She walked around the chair in a seductive way. She got behind me and whispered in my ear "get ready baby" she came back into sight in front of me. She parted my legs just a little and got in the position as if she was gonna fuck right here and now reverse cowgirl style bouncing up and down like she was on a dick. She whined on me and it felt hella good. Kissing on my neck while grinding she moaned softly "it's yours, take it". She said that over and over . Before I knew it the song went off and she had got up. I looked up and we there was a huge circle surrounding us like they had been watching the whole time, cheering and clapping and shit like this was the main event performance.

Jayln told me to hang tight while she went up to the Dj booth. A few more hours had past I had some drinks in me so I was really craving Jayln by now . She walked up to me pecking me on the cheek.

Conversation:

Jayln: how was everything?

Me: I mean it was coo but I wanna get out of here because I gotta have you tonight.

Jayln: ok..ok . You were on your best behavior and deserve a little something. Let me get my purse and you can take me home.

She walked away and in about five minutes she was walking back, but was talking with another stud. I don't know about you but I'm the jealous type. Yeah I'll admit it. So when I saw the stud hug her and squeeze her ass and both of them giggled, it didn't sit well with me. "You ready babe?", she said walking back trynna play it off like nothing just happened. "You know what? Nah I'm good tonight. We got school tomorrow and I need some rest. But you can ask lil momma over there to take you home. You know the one that just gripped ya ass" . I walked off leaving her speechless in the party. As the music faded I got into my truck.

15 minutes had passed an I was pulling into the driveway. Unc's car was here. Nigga riding in a Phantom and it was sooooooo clean. I didn't know he was out here making big moves like that . I got to the house door and stick the key in to unlock it, but it was already unlocked. I pulled my 9 from the holster and took it off safety. Gently closing the door I checked the whole first floor. Nothing. Nobody leaves a door unlocked like that and I know Unc wouldn't do it. I get to the 2nd floor and once again, nothing. So now I'm getting nervous because me and Unc's rooms are on the 3 floor.

As I'm walking up the stairs I hear a moan. But it's not Unc, it's a woman's moan. I get closer to his room and I hear it louder "ooooooo shit! Fuck me nigga damn! Mmmm fuck..." What the fuck? As I peek through the crack of the door, no wonder the nigga wasn't saying shit he had his mouth stuffed with some light skinned piece of pussy. I guess in the heat of the moment they didn't lock the door. So I head to my room and out of all the floors and all the rooms , he picks the room next to mines . So throughout the night I hear head boards, moaning, slapping, the whole nine while I try to get some rest and forget about tonight.