Chapter 5

Terrified I clicked on the text as I felt the blood from my face getting drowned out of me

"If you go to that party you know something bad is going to happen" Blocked ID

"Em , are you listening to me?"

"Um, um, no sorry , I-Um what were you saying?" I said trying to control breathing

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah,no, just thinking about tonight"

"What about it?"

"Nothing"

"Okay, well, I was saying that we have at least 40 minutes so that's enough time to watch an episode of teen wolf and be casually late , cause you know I love me some Tyler Posey"

[Tyler is the actor of the main character (Scott) of the story]

"Yeah, I know" I said with a wink , well maybe after all tonight won't be that bad.  

We put a bag of popcorn in the microwave as we got ready for the episode.

Netflix. Check √

Low lights. Check √

Doors locked. Check √

Pillows to snuggle with. Check √

Best friend. Definitely Check √

After sitting on the couch for a while on my phone trying to get the message out of my head the pop corn was ready

Pop corn. Check √

The episode was breathtaking as always and each time Stiles ( my favourite character ) made a joke I died. Dylan O'Brien is a great actor he can play a verity of characters. From cute and dorky to *spoiler alert* psychotic bad ass who wants to kill his friends. And as much as I wanted to watch another episode Rose kept telling me that we had to go. I don't get that girl.

Never mind. While I was putting the dishes away my phone rang.

Blocked ID.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I slowly pressed the ignore button but then it rang again.

"Em your phone is ringing!"

Hesitating if I should pick it up or not I slowly putted the phone close to my ear as I heard deep breathing.

"Hello?" I said

A raspy voice answered.

"Don't go tonight"

And then he hang up.

I kind of recognized the voice but I didn't know who it was . He ( because you had to be stupid to not understand it was a male speaking ) had something in front of his mouth. And let me tell you I was terrified.

When I heard someone walking behind me I froze.

"You look like you just saw a ghost, who was it on the phone?"

Quick think what am I going to say

"Nobody, they had the wrong number,um-Me um-I think I'm getting sick , so I guess it's not a good idea to go to the party?" I said and gave her a weak smile

"No-uh Em you're not getting away with it that easily" she said while crossing her arms

"Rosee,I'm serious, I think I have a cold"

"No, now get your ass up and come with me or I'll drag you to the car."

she said standing up.

"But-"

"I said no , now come!"

-

On the ride from my house to Sam's I felt the anxiety building up inside of me.

By the time we reached Sam's house I was ready to burst like a freaking balloons full of helium floating in the sky near the sun.

"Seriously, Em ,you need to f*cking chill"

She said snapping me out of it so I could finally breath after what it felt like forever.

Sam's house was huge. He threw the biggest parties. It had a small garden in front and a huge one in the back with a pool. It was like it just got out from a movie. The house was white with 2 floors and a garage. His parents were divorced . He lived with his dad( his dad is a business man and he travels a lot so Sam was home alone and could do whatever he wanted)

Rose drove around for a while so she could find a place to park. She got out of the car while I stood there , worried as f*ck.

"Em, are you coming?" she shouted

"Rose , I-"

"No-uh. You. Are. Coming. With. Me. Now"

"Okay , okay, calm your tits woman"

I said as I got out.

The sky was clear. You could see all of the stars, like the night was planned to be perfect. But it wasn't . Everything about tonight was going to be wrong. I just had a premonition . Or maybe this is all just some twisted prank ... so the party will go smooth and nothing bad will happen. I simply don't know.

Walking towards the house I could feel someone watching me but I brushed it off.

My phone buzzed.

F*ck

F*ck

F*ck

F*CK!

"Don't say I did 't warn you." Blocked ID

------------------------------

Yay new chapterrrrr!

What do you think will happen?l at the party?

Do you watch teen wolf? Or is it just me?   

Did you like the chapter?

If you did vote , comment , share and follow meh if you want <3 ily