Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Don't play music yet Also Warning: this chapter has some brutal stuff...)
Your POV
Ever since Cloven caused me to break down. I've been... Changing. I became distant. To everyone. All of them asking me 'why?' Or 'are you ok?' Yet I always tell them. "I'm fine... Just peachy!" Mostly Bryce. Who asks me a lot. As for Evan. We don't talk anymore. He passes me like I'm not there. Like I'm just apart of the gang. Ohm always bothers me. It's not helping my insanity. I was back in my room. As always. "Hello again slut..." I hear Cloven. I just sigh. "Can you ever just shut the fuck up and leave?" I ask. He just stands in front of me. "Nope!" I growl. "That's it. I'm done with this bullshit! Everything is all just fuckin depressing now. I understand exactly why I didn't want to be in a gang! Because I couldn't go insane!!" I started laughing. It getting out of control. "Fuck love! Fuck all this shit! Why was I so dumb to do it in the first place?! I've learned my lesson!" I yell still laughing insanely.

Bryce's POV
I hear everything from the other side of y/n's door. 'Oh no... Ohm what have you done?!' I think. Running to find him. He was talking with Luke. I rush up. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell. Glaring at him. He just faces me. "Dude chill... What's wrong?" I hear Luke ask. "Him! He's ruining our group! What he's done is what a stupid person would do!! I hope you're happy Ohm!" I still yell. Crossing my arms. "What the hell are you talking about?!" Ohm asks. Annoyed. "Don't play dumb Ohm!" I say. "Bryce. Seriously dude?! What the hell is wrong??" Luke asks. "Y/n... She's not herself... Luke she's snapped.  Because of him..." I say in disgust. Looking at Ohm. He was shocked. Luke turned to Ohm. "What did you do??" He ask. Well more like demanded an answer. "Nothing!" Ohm yells. "Lies!" I shout. We then get into an argument. Then someone clears their throat. We all stop. Looking at Vanoss. "Care to explain why you're yelling?..." He asks. Sounding annoyed and pissed. We don't answer. "No?... Then shut up! I'm trying to work!" He yells. Making me and Ohm flinch. While Luke stared at him. "Sorry we bothered you." Luke says. "Yeah... Whatever. Just go be noisy somewhere I can't hear you!" Vanoss spoke harshly. Walking away. Luke stares at him as he walks away. "That's definitely not the Vanoss we first met...." He spoke. Turning opposite way. "Come on. We need to talk about this now." He grabbed Ohms hoodie and walked. I was beside him. Looking down. "Let go Luke!" Ohm demands. Struggling to get loose. Only to fall. Luke let go so he wouldn't fall as well. "Thanks asshole..." Ohm says. Now even more mad. I roll my eyes. "Shut up and let's go. Before you piss off Vanoss more." Luke spoke. "Go where?" I hear Delirious. We look at him. "Somewhere we can't annoy Vanoss..." Luke says. Glaring at Ohm. "What for?" "I need to talk to these two... Especially him." Luke yanks Ohm a little. Making him growl. "Can I come?" Del asks. Now walking over to us. "No." "Why not?... I know what you're gonna talk about. Besides I'd like to explain as well..." He spoke. Staring straight into Luke's eyes. Luke nods his head. "Alright then... Let's go outside." Luke says. We all walk out to the back. Sitting down at the table beside the pool. It was silent for a second. Until delirious spoke. "I'll let you explain your part Ohm..." He says. Facing at him. His blue eyes stared seriously. No other emotions showed. Ohm sighed. "I didn't really know why I did it. I... I can't really explain. I was jealous. I wanted her to be mine. But when she asked us for help... Asking us to join her. I thought she was still alone. I was excited to see her again. Only to find out she was taken. To a guy that ran away with a girl. Who tried to kill y/n... But he only ran away to save you guys. I knew how much she loved him. By how determined she was... How hard she worked herself and us. Just to get him back. When he came back. I was upset. Because I couldn't have her. So instead of accepting that fact.... I decided to destroy their relationship. Not thinking what was possible. Only being selfish... Now. It's my fault she's gonna snap... Or already has." He said. We sat there. Staring at him. He was looking down. "Has my sister... Ever spoke of herself... Her past?" Jon asked. Looking at each of us.

~play music~ (Brutal part coming up)

We nod. "She said that she's lost her sanity before... Causing chaos. Because of her family." Luke says. "Also because she was left alone..." I added. Jon sighed. "It's worse than you'd expect. Y/n literally killed someone we both knew. She was an old friend of ours. Evan didn't know what happened. He never saw it. He never saw her. What she had done to our friend. It wasn't even a simple bullet to the head.... It was very brutal. The fact that she never stopped. Nor said sorry. Or even felt guilty. She literally laughed at our friends pain. Her screams 'music to her ears' as she said. The sound of cracking and thumping also filled my ears. It was too late for me to stop her. Alice was already damaged too much. Yet she still breathed. She still cried. As her body was mashed... By a big stone. Beaten to the ground. Pool of blood surrounding her almost lifeless body. The metallic smell swarmed the air. It pained me to see her like that. Yet... I never sent y/n away... I couldn't. She was my sister. I just said her name. Making her stop. Staring down at the mashed body. Blood everywhere on herself. 'Stop now... You've damaged her enough... Just end her suffering now...' Was all I said. Walking away. I heard one last crack then foot steps behind me. She was only 14 when she first killed someone. I took her home. Hiding her bloody clothes. Even though it was just me and her living together. I burned them. After awhile of the incident. News said they found Alice's body. Too brutal to show on screen. I looked at y/n. She just stared at the screen. 'They should've just showed her body... So everyone could see how brutal...' She said to me. No emotion.' My sister's friend... Wasn't her fault she killed her. It was my dads... He left us. Making her lose her mind at the time. Wanting to hurt something innocent. Because of her childhood being taken away. I didn't even get mad at her. We just moved on. Her going back to normal. None of us speaking of Alice ever again. As if she was just an 'imaginary friend'..." He finished. I felt like I was gonna pass out. Luke and Ohm stared shocked. Delirious stared at his hands. Making circles on the table. "Oh yeah... It's not just Ohm's fault... It's Evan's." Del spoke casually. Like what he told us before was nothing. But I saw it in his eyes. He was now worried. "Wait... What?" Ohm asked. "It's not just your fault. Evan wouldn't listen to me about y/n... So he just stopped talking. Avoiding her. Now... Here we are." He says. Upset. "We better check on her..." I say. They all nod. Then we get up. Walking inside. Only to see Y/n standing above mini. He had a bloody nose. Curled up. Whimpers of pain coming from him. Shaking slightly. Lucas and John were down as well. John groaning in pain. Laying on his side. Lucas passed out beside him. Brock was holding his stomach. On the floor. Scotty held his nose as it bleed. Some slipping down to the floor. Lui was against the wall. Looking as if he was barely conscious. Nogla beside him. Checking him. Trying to keep him awake. Panda helping him. Tyler, Marcel and Brian were staring at her with anger. But also shock. She had an expressionless face. 'We're too late...'

Hey peeps! Hope you like this! Sorry if it's a little brutal... Anyway. I'll see ya in the next chapter! Buh bye!!!