[6]

I sit on his lap and he gulps. "How much did you hear?" He asks. I look at him and pretend to be confused.

"What are you talking about?" He sighs in relief and smirks. "Why are you sitting on my lap babe? Do you want me to fuck you?" I blush and look away. I get off of his lap and walk to the front of his desk. "No actually I wanted to tell you something." He smirks. "What is it?" "I fucked Park Jimin." I didn't really fuck Park Jimin but they are best friends and rivals in company's. Tae's eyes widen and he growls. "When?" I shrug. "I don't know but I do know he fucked me better."

With that I smirked and left him there angry. I wanted to get on his nerves like he gets on mine.

Tae POV
Ugh I can't believe it! They've fucked before?! He knows I like her! Y/N on the other hand. She's going to pay for testing me. I'll fuck her so hard she will forget Jimin's name. I smirk and look down. Fuck I was hard. The way Y/N sat on my lap somehow aroused me. When she got up her tight red pencil skirt that showed all her curves made me harder. I can't wait to get my hands on her again.

Y/N POV
I sigh and walk over to Lisa.

"You two fucked?" I shush her.

"Not so loud bitch." She chuckles. "What did he do? He was big wasn't he?" She then covers her mouth and I smirk. "You fucked him too?" She nods and I chuckle. "He was moaning your name most of the time though. He moaned mine like once." I roll my eyes. "Yeah right. Anyways I wanted to let you know that I'm going to leave early. Have fun b-"

"Y/N can I please talk to you." I turn around and sigh  seeing Tae.

I nod and we walk to his office. He smirks locking the door. "You know you're in trouble."