goodbye emiy part 1

Emily was fed up.of what you ask life. her sick abusive life.Her mother who made her feel like a nobody.a person with no soul. Her father died of a heart attack when she was 4. Her twin sister was the favorite child and spoilt rotten to the core. The only person how loved her and her sister were dead.her grandparents only loved Emily not her twin Mira.they loved her still after she said she was a lesbian.her girlfriend was the hotest most popular girl in school who everyone had or once has a crush on her Kate. In fact Emily was about to give up on her when her sister anounce she had crippling depression but a little envelope came with the message don't give up some one will kill themself if you die and she very disgusted about what your sister did. She never knew who sent it for half a year every day even in the holidays she got them.until 7months ago when she got the note meet me by the oldest sakura tree in the school 🌸 was all she got.

She went and saw the one and only Kate with tears in her eyes muttering "she dead or to scared to come "
Emily came from the shadows and gave her a shock"hi Kate.why are you here I got a weird note saying to come here"
"You see I sent that note"
"What sorry if you got it in the wronge locker her-"
"No it was for your locker and I've spent the notes and Emily I love you not your sister i yose to but Mira was a complete spoilt brat when I saw that
Evil annoccement she made I saw who she truly was but your the complete innocent one.not her so Emily will you become my girlfriend"
"Y-Yes" Emily was sobing hard so was Kate as they had a lovely kiss under the sakura tree but Mira saw it she was now determine to push her sister to sucide and get Kate if she had known what would happen.....

Kate came into her club room with here other club mates and opened the door with Emily about to hang her self
"Emiy don't do it "
"Bye kat,I'm sorry"
Emily jumped broke her neck and Kate had a broken heart.

3 months later

Kate couldn't bear it to go in to Emily room.Finally she did before her burial she fond it her suide note.

'My dear
Kate I'm sorry for my early departure from this world if you find this note I will tell you who responsible for it all
M.I.R.A. my twin sister .yes her,my mothers and her loyalist friends have been bullying me slowly and
Can't take it any more but
Kat I'm so sorry if I was a waste of time
Love
Emiy/Emily

Kate knew who was going to pay for this .......with there life
"I'm coming Mira to slit your throat....
Auther note cliff hanger
Time 3 hours 😥😴
PS Emily coming back from the dead in alternet story
K 😉😅😷