Prolouge

I came from a far off place.
Most would call me an alien.
But I would call myself something else.
I guess you could say I'm a superhuman?

I ended up on earth from an explosion, destroying the whole planet. Only a select few survived. Now we have to live with the other humans. We have to figure out how to live normally.

Yeah, that's not what I'm gonna do. There are villains out there from different planets to terrorize the weaker ones and I'm going to save them.
That's my mission
To save everyone with my friends.

Who are my friends? Well I guess I'll have to introduce you to them.

Eijiro 'Fangs' Kirishima
Superpower: Harden
Eijiro's a pretty cool guy. He's chill with almost anything. He also feels the same way about saving everyone.

Mina 'Dancing Queen' Ashido
Superpower: Acid
She's great at dancing and protecting others. She's kind of like the mom friend in our group. She makes everyone feel safe.

Ochaco 'Pink Cheeks' Uraraka
Superpower: Zero Gravity
She's a rational person, she wanted us to live a normal life but look where we ended up now. She's the 2nd smartest in our group (1st bring me (;; hehe). She plans things out and makes sure things go according to plan.

Oh, I forgot about me!

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya
Superpower: ??
Ok, I don't know what to call my power. It's difficult! I can move around real fast and I can make myself stronger! I can do a whole bunch of other things too! It's weird, but I'll figure out a name soon.
~~~~~~~~

A/N: UA is now a normal high school
Thanks ;)
Haha you have to wait until tomorrow for the next chapter ;)