Chapter 5

Y/N- Oh shut up *You and Cameron laugh and you push him in the pool*

CD- Oh you little craphead! *Cameron gets out the pool and chases after you*

Y/N- Your not gonna get me *you laugh and go behind the deckchair where Blake was sitting*

CD- Nah I will I'm faster than you remember *Cameron laughs*

Y/N- *You stop running* What! No your not!

CD- *Runs towards you and puts you over his shoulder*

Y/N- Agh! Put me down Cam!

*Cameron laughs and goes towards the pool*

Y/N- I'm sorry I'm sorry don't throw me in *you laugh* Harvey I'm not blind! I can see you're videoing me

*Harvey laughs and Cameron throws you into the pool*

Y/N- Ok were fair now *you laugh* get the floats out Cam! Guys come in the pool!

HC- *Runs up to the pool* YEET!

Y/N- What the hell *you and Harvey laugh*

HR- Ay guys I've been practicing my front flip let me see if I can do it

Y/N- Ok wait give me your phone I'll put it on your snap for you

HR- That's a good idea actually here you go

Y/N- Alright guys hunter is gonna try to do a front flip into the pool. You think he'll do it Cam? *you point the phone towards Cameron*

CD- Yeahh. Well I hope so or he'll land on his head which will kill.

Y/N- Oh damn *you laugh* ok then let's do it hunter

*Hunter runs up and flips into the pool*

Y/N- That was pretty good to be fair *you zoom in on his face and laugh. You put it on his story*

HR- Thanks Y/N. Let me see it then *Hunter smiles and puts his hand on your shoulder to see the video* Oh god why did you expose me like that at the end *Hunter laughs*

Y/N- *You laugh* Fans like silly boys not just cute ones. Uh I mean..

*Hunter blushes and looks away to try and hide his smile*

HC- *Harvey sees that you both look awkward* Hey guys you wanna play a little game?

*Your thoughts- Oh god Harvey is such a lifesaver I could hug him right now*

BR- Yh sure

HC- Y/N? Hunter? You joining?

Y/N- Yh what we doing then?

HC- So me and Y/N are gonna be on a team and Brandon and Hunter on the other team. We have to go on eachother's shoulders and try to push the other one off

BR- Ohh I get it. Hunter I'll go on your shoulders then

Y/N- Yh I'll go on your shoulders Harvey, I don't think I'll be able to carry you *Everyone laughs*

HC- Hey I'm not even that heavy *Harvey laughs*

Y/N- Haha go by the poolside then so I can get on your shoulders

BR- You too Hunter

Y/N- Oh God I feel like I'm gonna fall off any second now

*You and Brandon hold eachother's hands and start to try and push eachother off.

Y/N- Harvey splash them!

HR- What! That's cheating

HC- Agh I can't see anything *Harvey laughs*