The American Dream

Hi. My name is Madi,and you are reading what I think the American Dream Is. The American dream. What is it? Well, In my opinion, Its about being who you are. Its about, never giving up! Its about facing fears, trying new things. Dont be afraid to play football with the boys or singing infront of an audience. You are you and no one else! Dont be afraid to stand up for yourself! Have confidence!  I used to be one of those people who compared themselves to others, or tried to fit in with the 'Cool Kids' . But i realized that if I just be myself, then the right people will come, be friends with you! Dont be afraid to be you. Because you are you and no one else. You can shine like the stars in the sky or be as beautiful as the flowers and grass, but no matter what, you are loved. No matter what you have done, you are loved. No matter what shape or size, you are loved. We are all human. Treat others the way you want to be treated. But just know in the end, you are all beautiful, You are all loved, you are all human. We were born to run, not hide.so get out there, say you can and complete your dream. The American dream isnt about having fancy cars or a huge house. Its about coming together. My name is madi, and thats my opinion, what i think, on The American Dream. 

Xoxo~Madi, ps. I love you!