08

(Y/N)'s POV

     Since Kat and I were staying the night I slept on the couch, but really I couldn't sleep at all.

     I was too busy thinking about the kiss and how it felt so wrong but so right at the same time.

     His lips felt so soft. For a while I forgot that I hated him. Once I remember that I hated him I didn't care that much and I thought why do I still hate him? I only hate him because of an accident.

     I was in a dreamy state of mind. I was like a fan girl reacting to fan service.

     That night I went to sleep at around 5:00 am. Yes, that late.

                      •Time Skip•

     I woke up and as soon as I saw the sun I closed my eyes. I could hear voices talking to each other and I wondered what time it was.

     I pulled my head under the blanket and checked my phone for the time. I was still tired so I thought it was eight or nine but it was actually one in the afternoon!

     I got up and saw that everyone was awake and in the kitchen talking. I yawned as everyone said "Good morning" and "You're finally awake!"

     I asked Kat why she let me sleep so late. She said, "You looked too peaceful so I told someone else to do it but they refused too!"

     I scoff, knowing that she is lying because she knows how I get when someone wakes me up from my sleep.

Today is Saturday so I had to work. I am a photographer and I have a blog where I post my photos.

     I made my own schedule where I would take photos on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Part of the reason that I moved to LA is to hang out with Kat more, but the main reason was for my job.

     Today I have to take some pictures focusing on the subject of "The normal life of a person in LA".

     I start working at three so I have a little bit less than two hours until I have to leave to get my camera and get dressed at home.

"Well yesterday was fun." Kat said while looking at me. "It was great yesterday." I say and then I remember the kiss and I immediately become embarrassed.

     Of course Jake wasn't here right now. There was a moment where no one talked. "You should forgive him (Y/N), he's a great person." Colby said.

     I think about it for a second. Maybe I should forgive him, I already got revenge. "Okay! I will try to be nicer to him!" I say and then I give them a thumbs up.

We all end up talking for an hour and a half. I tell everyone that I have to go work and they all say goodbye.

     Once I am outside I call an Uber to take me home.

                         •Time Skip•

     I decide to take pictures of the busy sidewalk and roads to show part of the natural beauty of LA.

     I see Jake walking on the sidewalk that I was taking pictures of and since I was almost done I stopped to say hello to him. 

                         Jake's POV

    After running some errands and going back home, I decide to take a walk. On my walk I see a person taking pictures of the sidewalk.

     I soon see that it is (Y/N) so I strike a pose. I put my hands on my hips and looked up.

     (Y/N) smiles and stops taking pictures when I get near them. "Hey." I say.

     "Hi." They smile at me. "What are you taking pictures for?" I ask her.

     (Y/N) tells me that they are a photographer and they have to take some pictures of LA for their job.

    She asks me what I'm doing and I tell them that I was just running some errands.

                       (Y/N)'s POV

     Jake asks me if I ate yet and I tell him that I haven't. "Do you like Mexican food?" He asks me.

     "Yeah." I tell him. "There's a Chipotle that's not that far from here."

     "Is their food good?" He looked at me in disbelief. "Have you ever been to Chipotle?"

     "No." He grabs my hand and leads me down the street. "You have to try their food."

     We reach Chipotle and we talk inside. I realize that Jake is still holding my hand when we get to the counter to order. 

"So..." Jake looks at the menu and then looks at me. "What do you want?"

—————————————————––
A/N: any recommendations for what they order? If you do have a recommendation please comment it! :)