Chapter 3

Your POV;

You drove to your house pissed off and sad at the same time. As you enter your house your phone rings twice. A text from Carter and one from Chelsea. You read Chelsea's text then you see what Carter has to say. " carter told me n i h8 wut I did to you im sorry" 

you reply with " Really you shorten the words at this time? stop being so lazy and sorry isn't going to cut it"

Carters text says " Please forgive me Im really sorry. I love you too much to think of us not together <3 this was a stupid ass mistake that I made."

"Carter you need to be better than that. Like I said in the car sorry is NOT going to save everything. Don't talk to me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carters POV;

        I read her text. Shit.... how am I supposed to get her back before prom... I really screwed up this time. I texted Nash and Cameron  they were  the only guys I really had at this moment. " Wassup guys (y/n) found out I cheated on her. I feel like a douche and a worthless bag of shit right now and I can't think. Can you guys come over asap?"

Nash's text " Why not we haven't hung out in a while

Cameron's text " I'll be there in 5"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nash's POV;

Damn he really did mess up. I honestly had to say if they were officially done I would try to date (y/n). She is so goddamn gorgeous and she had a nice body. I would love to have her as mine but I couldn't say that. Especially because they aren't officially over.  I got into my car and drove to Carter's and on my way there I picked up Swedish Fish for Carter, Skittles for Cameron and a huge pack of starburst for me. I paid and got back into the car. I thought of how everyone thought of me as an asshole or a dick. Everyone was talking about me in the what I look for in girls video. I deleted it but I guess that wasn't enough. I got my mind off it and I drove to Carter's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camerons POV;

Nash started pounding on the door.

"BE PATIENT ASSHOLE!!" I yelled

" WELL HURRY UP GODDAMN!!"

I let him in and he hit me in the arm.

"Owwww wassup." 

Nash threw a bag on the couch

"The fuck is this" Carter said

"take a look"

Carter immediately took out candy.

I grabbed my skittles and gave my candy a kiss.

" Thanks bro"

" No prob"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter's POV;

The guys were already here. Nash got us candy and that made me feel a little bit better. Also because he got me favorite, Swedish Fish, yess.

" So what's the problem?" asked nash

"Didn't you see the text?"

"Yeah I did, so how did she find out Carter" asked Cameron

"Chelsea texted me about it at the wrong time."

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will update soon!!

"