prologue.

⚠️THIS STORY IS UNPUBLISHED! WILL BE UPLOADED SOON!⚠️

Book Four in the "His Girl" series.

Aleksander Kroesk, almost as well known in the BDSM community as Adiah Providence, has always wanted the relationship with his men to be one of... well, a pet. He finds it almost like a Daddy does to his little, he enjoys it.

Sometimes he even starts to act like a Daddy, but he prefers to be called by Master, though he wouldn't mind if his sub called him Daddy or Sir, he wasn't all that picky. Walking through the halls of the BDSM club owned by Providence himself, Aleksander finds himself staring into none other than Adonis Grois' eyes.

And you can imagine who stared right back.

He yanks on the leash, making me gasp and fall forward on my knees. He smirks and tugs the chain once more, looking down at me. "Come, pet."

I start to crawl toward his open legs. Why am I hard? Why is this so pleasurable for me? God if Mikkel saw me right now he would be bent over laughing.

I stop at his feet, unsurely looking up. He playfully rolls his eyes and tuts at me, leaning down to pull me up onto his lap. I blush, looking up at his slender and defined face. He runs a hand through my hair and then pulls it, making my head lean back slightly.

"I'm going to have fun with you, pup." He grins, releasing his hold on my head to hook his finger under my collar and tug. His eyes shine with mischief, his usually light and calming eyes now sadistic and excited.

If it weren't for the fact that I trust this man with my life, I would have left the second he looked at me with those torturingly wicked orbs. I gulp while he starts to pet me, dragging his fingers through hair.

"A-Aleksander..." I whimper, feeling the need to be held closer than arms length. His eyes soften, probably noticing my desperate-ness that I don't bother hiding.

"Sweet boy," he coos, "come here. Come to your Master."