Chapter 10: The War Ends Now

Nathan and his army was making their way to Dracula's hideout as they made it across the Brooklyn bridge Dracula's army was lying in wait to ambush Nathan and the Order, Rain and Nathan went to the ambush point with Trisha Dracula's spy. Who unknowingly fell for their trap and was bait to bring the other vampires out of hiding Dracula had no idea that Nathan and his family were smart enough to pull off a trap like this, in blinding rage Dracula challenge's Nathan to a dual in hopes to turn the Moon King into a vampire not knowing that Nathan is half-demon and that Katie, Jessica and Ralphael were on their way to the battle. Rain and Selen was far from Nathan where they couldn't him Katie saw Dracula fighting her king but was too far from him so she knew she would have to fight her way through, Michael and Jason were fighting a hand full of vampires while Jonathan, Amy and Jennifer was commanding the troops outside the hideout keeping Dracula's army from getting into Brooklyn while Nathan fought with Dracula. Katie was helping Troy and Peter against the vampires "You girls seem stronger. I'm glad you're alright and safe." She said "We thought you were dead." Said Troy Katie looked at Dracula and back at Troy "I am dead and I need your help to get closer to Drac so I can kill him." Nathan and Dracula was in a heated battle while the war was going on around them, Rain was fighting Trisha and a hand full of vampires while worried about Nathan fighting Dracula alone. Katie,Troy and Peter was getting closer to Dracula as they got closer Jessica and Ralphael was clearing a path for them into the middle of the battle Dracula had weaken Nathan and was about to make the killing blow until Katie had stabbed him from behind. He looked back at her in pain from the sword sticking out of his chest Katie looked at him smiling "I told you I'll kill you myself you asshole with the curse you've gave me now die with your army." She said, Dracula's body began to crack with a bright light emitting from inside him Katie pulled the sword out of his chest with a burst of light Dracula was dead but his army still remained. Nathan stood up "This War Ends Now Kill Them All Leave None Of Them Alive!" He said Katie and The Order shouted out in agreement and started fighting off Dracula's army of undead warriors, As The Final Five and The Order Of Light relinquish Dracula's army the Guardians was watching from their planet when they've received news of Valentine exscaping to a distant planet. Where he met a mysterious figure telling him he could get his powers back but he must train first away from the Guardians and The Order Of Light, Nathan finished the last vampire when the Moon Queen and her Guardians appeared "I thank you Nathan with Dracula gone the earth is safe again I would like to fully make you the Moon King with your your siblings as your Guardians, But we have to leave right away for crowning ceremony." Nathan looked at Rain and grabbed her hand "Fine I'll become the Moon King after my and Rain's wedding and as for my siblings being apart of my Royal Guard that's up to them not me." He said. Jason and Jennifer looked at Jonathan and Amy "We'll go with you so don't worry about us you just go and get married." Said Amy, Nathan and Rain went to the chapel down the street from the Tower when a mysterious little girl walked in covered in black Rain and Nathan was wondering who the girl was and why she was there at that moment. Rain walked over to her "Hey sweetie where's your parents?" Said Rain the little girl looked at Rain and hugged her "Your my mommy." Rain looked at Nathan "What's your name?" She asked "My name is Alice. Don't you remember me mommy?" She said, Rain looked at Nathan as a sign of help. Nathan didn't know what to do or say about what's going on "Let's take her to the Tower maybe Selen could help us with this..... Problem of ours." He said.