Chapter 8

SooA held the two flowers of truth in her hand and studied them

SooA held the two flowers of truth in her hand and studied them. There was something familiar about those item and her heart was beating in a strange rhythm. She closed her eyes and brought the two pendants down.

"Are you not feeling well, your majesty?" Jungkook asked as he stopped singing.

The queen glanced at the young boy and shrugged her shoulders. She stared at the pendants again.

A sudden image of a similar flower of truth that was held in her hand being passed to the king flashed past her eyes. She swallowed her saliva thickly.

"Did I have my own flower of truth? Does that mean I'm from the Circus?"

"Looks like you can speak Glossolalia fluently again."

SooA turned to look at Jungkook. She wasn't aware that she had been speaking a different tongue. It just came out of her lips naturally that she didn't even notice it.

"Tell me, Jungkook. You seem to know who I am."

The queen seek for an answer but the Phoenix didn't plan to speak.

"I have no rights to tell you, your majesty. The king had told you to figure it out yourself."

"But there's something that I've been overlooking. Did I miss out a detail?" SooA questioned.

"There is one person who would be willing to help you with your memories."

SooA looked at the Phoenix with hope and Jungkook smiled as he told her the person's name.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Hoseok brushed the dust off his clothes and straightened his shirt. He mumbled some incoherent words as he stretched his arms.

"Hoseok?"

The voice of the person who called his name caused him to immediately turn his head to the owner. His eyes sparkled and he beamed at her.

"My love!"

He ran towards her with open arms but she stopped him midway. Hoseok blinked his eyes and his arms were halted in the air.

"I have something I wish to know."

Hoseok's eyes widened in surprise when he heard SooA spoke in Glossolalia.

"You can speak it again."

SooA nodded and requested him to follow her to the market. Hoseok obviously complied happily.

Unfortunately, the two were blocked by the physician who was there as well. Hoseok glared at him but the other remained unaffected. He bowed at the queen who just waited for him to speak.