The Pizza man

-Mitch's POV-
-DING DONG-
I hear the doorbell ring, it's the pizza delivery guy. He's tall with blonde hair.
"Hello" he says. I say nothing. He then again says "Hello?", I quickly say "oh hi, sorry". He laughs and says "it's okay". Oh my god, that laugh, it's so.. perfect. "9.19" he says, as I look confused. "The pizza's.." he says without hearing himself. "Oh sorry" I quietly say. I give him $10 and tell him to keep the change. He then smiles and gets out a piece of paper. He simply writes his number in red ink, red's my favorite color. He puts the paper on the box, smiles, and walks away.

I set the pizzas on the table and Kirstie says "what took you so long..?"
"Oh, nothing." I say quickly, hoping she won't ask anymore questions.
She sees the paper in my hand and grabs it without thinking twice. "Hey!" I say, feeling offended.
She looks at it and says "who's number is this?" I stutter, "uh-uh-no ones".
She frowns, she knows the pizza guy gave it too me.
"We've been over this. You told me you weren't gay, Mitch" She says.
"I-I-can explain" I quickly say.
I know she knows, I have to say something.
"You're right. I'm gay. " I say. She hugs me and pauses for a second and then says "well i know you can't eat all this pizza yourself"
I smile as I get plates.

We quickly finish and Kirstie leaves, i know we'll still be friends no matter what.

It's 11:00 and and I want to call the pizza guys number, but I'm scared to. I wait, and wait, now it's 11:05. "Cmon Mitch, you can do this" I think to myself. I slowly start to dial the number. He answers:
-Hello?-
At that moment I feel like the happiest person ever. We talk and talk and talk for like 2 hours to get to know each other.
His name is Scott, Scott Hoying.