Meeting Someone New

After school I walked home.

It was peaceful, were I live you don't hear anything but nature. And that's what I love. I was thinking about what Fred said and I thought to myself, I should stop doing this to myself, it sickness me and him too. But, why should I, there's nothing better to do anyway.

I got my key and unlocked the front door, I walked straight up to my room until my grandfather caught me.

"Hey!! Bella your back!! Where have you been?" He asks.

"School, like always." I said.

"Why?"

"Grandfather, just because you didn't complete high school doesn't mean I have to be the same way. I want to learn, live my life successfully." I said.

"You can't always dream about things like that. Life's aren't perfect you know, so dim down a bit." he says patting my shoulder.

"My life shit anyway, so dreaming is the closest I can get to happiness."

"I'm sorry. but don't say that word anymore."

"Why not? I'm expressing myself."

"Because, your to young."

"I'm too young? What about you? You were 15 and you got a girl pregnant, and you also dropped out of school. You started drinking at 16 and you cussed all the time. Mom told me."

"Don't make the same mistake."

"Who said I wanted to have sex? All I said was shit. Ok? One word!!"

"Still"

"I don't have any friends, so you don't have to worry about that!" I said with a fake smile. I walked upstairs to my room and got some sweatpants and a regular black t-shirt. I went to go take a long warm shower.

I stayed there and let the water run down my stressed body. I put both of my hands under the water and it made a pool of water, so I splashed it on my face. It felt nice. Then finally I got out.

I put on my clothes and went straight in my room. it was 7 o'clock at night, and I didn't do my homework so I finished it, by the time I was done I heard something tap on my window. I went over to go check it out. it was a boy I haven't seen  before. I covered my cut arms so he wouldn't see.

"Hi, I'm Joel." he whispered.

"Hi, I'm Bella." I said.

"Give me your arm." he said looking at my wrist.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Just, give them to me."

So I did, he looked at it up and down then finally, he kissed it.

"Hang out with me tomorrow after school, here, that's my number. I'll text you." he said.

"Thank you."I said.

"Stay clean, because your too beautiful to do that to yourself." he said.

I closed my window and felt a feeling I've never felt before, a kiss.