My first chance.

There i was, standing backstage, probably yanking things in curiosity and not paying attention to my surroundings. It was 2008, at a Taylor Swift concert that hadn't even started yet. I stood there glaring at my dad's running and pacing trying to get in contact with Taylor. My dad is the producer of the movie Valentine's Day, so he was trying to reach Taylor and talk to her about the meeting.

I don't think at age 6 that i really understood my surroundings and that i didn't really consider the fact that i was about to see Taylor less that a foot away from me. Infact i probably would get to hug her and meet her but i was so young that i was not even thinking about all of my emotions that would happen in less that a measly 5 minutes.

-

Finally, Taylor came. She had bright pink cheeks, and a beautiful yellow dress with a message written down her arm and the number 13 written on her hand. I scanned her in please and honor. Everything seemed to freeze in my mind, everything.

-

Taylor approached me and kneeled down to say something. I jumped up and down and waited for her to speak. He mouth opened and she whispered to me something that i will never forget, even when i am like 98.

"You are so cute. I am so glad I got to meet you. I can't wait to see you again." she said.