Date Night

**Thor's POV**

"I have been with this man for three years now, I think today is the day." Thor said in his head.

"BABE!!SPIDER! KILL IT!!" I could hear Peter from a mile away with that scream.

"Where is it?" I ask chuckling.

"Right there." I says pointing below him.

I chuckle. "This little thing scared my Baby?" I say picking it up.

"Yes. Yes it did." He laughs.

"Well, Mr. Spider. You can't go scaring my Baby like that." I walk outside and let it down.

"Go home, Little guy." I whisper to myself watching it crawl away.

I walk back inside looking at Peter who is just sitting on the couch smiling.

"What?" I say chuckling.

"Nothing. Just admiring you." He responds.

"I should be saying the same things." I walk towards him sitting down. He cuddles against me and turns on the TV. "Do you want to go on a date tonight?" I ask him laying my head on his.

"I would love too." He smiles.

"Eight-o-clock?" I ask.

"Sounds good to me." He yawns.

"I love you." I say kissing his head.

"I love you too." He falls asleep.

I kiss his head. "Get your rest." I smile picking him up carrying him to the bed. I set him on the bed and put the blankets over him. I yawn setting the alarm on the nightstand. I lay beside him closing my eyes.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* The alarm goes off on the night stand. I reach over to the night stand to cut it off. "Peter." I gently shake him awake. "Five more minutes." He turns over. I laugh. "C'mon Peter." I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom, I turn on the shower. "We need to get ready for tonight's date." I chuckle. He laughs. "Okay." He smiles.

*Time skip*

I walk into the the room waiting for Peter to come out. I get lost in my train thought. "What if he says no?" I start to worry. "What if says he met somebo-" I get I interrupted by the sound of a door opening. I stand up with my jaw wide open. "You look beautiful, Peter." I say grabbing him by the waist pulling him closer to me. You look very handsome." He smiles. I smile. "Should we get going now?" I ask. "Of course."

*Time skip* 

"This is amazing!" Peter grins widely.

I chuckle. "Only the best for you." 

"Aww." He giggles softly.

"I have been wanting to ask you this for sometime now." I say locking eyes with Peter.

"What is it, Thor?" He asks curiously.

I stand up and walk over to him and kneel in front of him. "Peter Quill. Will you marry me?" I say holding a diamond incrusted ring up to him. Peter gasps looking at me. "Yes, Yes, I do!" I could see tears of happiness in his eyes. We could hear the whole diner cheering us on. Peter jumps in my arms. "I love you so much!" Peters cry's out. "I love you too." I can feel tears of happiness forming in my eyes.

•Aurthor Notes•

(Omg...I am so tired. Jesus! Btw this is just the first chapter so don't worry there will be more. This was in my notes I just wrote them differently.) Stay cool!!😎😜🤩