Chapter2

I'm only kidding with you " She says while she drives

" I know that " I moan..

I look at dan from the corner of my eye. He looked so charming, Infact.. I couldn't stop looking at him. Until he caught me, I sit there, embarassed and shy until he approaches me with a friendly, 'hi'. I feel my cheeks flushing as I stare into his eyes, metling in the pools of jade green.

"H...H... Aloha.." is what I say. He smiles and looks away.

I cringe, wanting to groan out loud. Why can't I talk to him? Usually I'm okay with talking to guys but now I don't know.

We arrive at school. The three of us step in, separating three different directions.

It's lunch and I catch up with Gemma. I tap her shoulder and she turns around with a wide smile on her face. I think to myself "oh what is it this time?"

Don't get me wrong, I love my best friend to the moon and back, but when she flashes me that crazy grin I can't help but worry. I worry because it usually means she has some dead crazy idea.

"Guess what? Jared and I broke up!" she says excitedly.

I stare at her in confusion, did I seriously just hear that right??

"And that's good because..."

"Because it means I'm totally single and I can now go out with Connor! Yay!" She claps her hands.

Classic Gemma. Only Gemma would think like this.

"And that's where you come in. we are going to stalk him on his way home and force him to go out with me. it will also include breaking into his house. Just saying."

Did I hear that wrong or...

This is by far the craziest plan she's ever had, and Gem has had some crazy plans. This one beats the time we stole the hamster from the science lab. And when we flirted with the math teacher so he'd give us an A*.

Wild times.

After school Gemma was fizzing with excitement. We ducked under bushes, we hid behind trees, we dashed into shops, and finally we made it to Connor's house. Gemma and I ran around the back as he entered into the front.

"What now?" I hiss. Gemma puts a finger to her lips and silently points at the window above us.

I see what she's asking me to do. The window isn't that high up so if she lifts me on her back I'd be able to see everything.

I climb onto Gemma's back and she lifts me up. The room I can see into is quite big, a typical teenage boy room. With posters and a computer and a bed and stuff.

"Well? what can you see?" she whispers.

"He's in there. On his bed. with another guy." I hiss back.

"What? as in they're sleeping together?" she says.

"No! they're just talking. I think I recognise the other guy. its... omg...." I trail off.

It had to be Gemma's brother that's in there didn't it?

"It's your brother!" I screech with excitement, I screech so loud they both notice and I quickly duck.

Gemma silently laughs. I'm glad she's enjoying this.

"what are they doing now?" Gemma whispers.m

I squint my eyes and listen carefully and I hear my name...