23

Harry's belly is so cute. I swear he's been pregnant for the past 8 years anyways. You won't convince me otherwise.

Ps, the idea for the pregnancy announcement came from a combination of larry_lover_18 and cherrymilkbaby

Enjoy (:

It's officially, official. Harry is for sure pregnant. He went to the doctor right when he came home from visiting Louis in Tennessee to confirm that he was in fact around 7 weeks pregnant.

And since Louis gets a few days off for traveling, he decided to fly home and visit Harry. His band will take the tour bus to their next destination while he will fly out from LAX.

Harry had finally, fully convinced himself that today would be the day he would tell Louis. Not only that, but he is also scheduled for a check up. If his calculations are right, he should be about 10 weeks along. The doctor promised that if he were to bring Louis at the next appointment, then they would be able to hear the babie's heart beat and see how much they formed.

So Harry had operation tell Louis they're pregnant within four hours before his appointment. He had a few ideas on how he wanted to spill the beans. Harry loves puns. So he figured his announcement should be in a punny way.

He decided going with an actual loaf of bread (a bun) and setting it in the oven.

He only hoped Louis wasn't too stupid to realize what he meant. Otherwise the plan would just be awkward while a loaf of bread randomly sat in an uncooked oven.

Louis was still sleeping in bed around nine in the morning. Harry had woken up early like normal due to morning sickness, but he was more prepared so that he didn't shoot up out of the bed and wake Louis.

Well, now he needs Louis to wake up.

"Wake up," Harry grumbled, sitting on his side of the bed and poking Louis' cheek.

Louis let out a groan as he buried his face deeper into the pillow. Harry rolled his eyes as he kept poking the side of his face, to the point where he couldn't stop giggling and Louis formed a soft smile.

"Okay, okay," Louis mumbled, arching his head up to look at Harry, "Im up. What do you want?"

"We have to vlog," Harry replied, like it was the most obviously thing in the world.

"Vlog for what?" Louis complained, rolling on his back and resting his arm behind his head. His other hand came out and started tapping along the inside of Harry's thigh, smiling when the boy started to blush.

"We have lots to vlog," Harry continued, getting extra chirpy, "We're going to do a baking video."

"Ugh," Louis groaned, pursing his lips, "It hasto be baking? I suck at baking, love."

Harry's mood faltered just slightly when he saw the unimpressed look on Louis' face. He didn't want to cry or anything, but he was really looking forward to using this baking as an excuse to announce their pregnancy.

He twiddled his fingers for a moment and took a deep breath in before giving Louis a giant smile, causing the latter to raise his eyebrows curiously.

"Yes. We have to do a baking video," Harry quickly said, "I was thinking making some cupcakes or brownies. Or maybe both. I kind of want both. Or maybe a cake. I dunno I'm in the mood for sweets. But I want to do a baking video because I was going to tell you I was pregnant. Like when you open the oven there's going to be a bun and everything. And I also now really want some sweets. Maybe a lot of icing too.  Plus, I just want to be cute with you and show all our fans how happy and in love we are."