Negative

i hope you like it :)

---

I open my car door and step outside of my car. I breathe in the fresh air and grab my suitcase from the trunk. I have many more things coming but for now, I have my essentials. The moving truck will be on their way.

This house is huge, 8 bedrooms 7 bathrooms. All to my Mom, Dad, Brother, and I. I have absolutely no idea why they chose such a large house to live in. It would seem kind of spooky.

It's one of those old wood houses built in the late 1800's. The yard is beautifully perfect and very large with a swimming pool and a hot tub. I could get used to this.

We moved here because I needed a change I guess? My parents say that my life is going downhill which is not entirely true. Sure, I am a drunk but I was also a cheerleader and had very high grades. Secret badass, you could say?

I had to transfer to an entirely new place, across the county. I now live in Seattle. I did live in California, which is a big weather difference. I am glad about the weather here though, rain is my favorite. It is one of the only things that make me happy besides drinking.

You're probably thinking I'm retarded for drinking at the age of 17. Don't confront me about it though, I've heard it all before.

"Riley hurry up, we need to get moving! We all agreed that you get to pick the room first so come on!" My mother yells from our new home. I tear my eyes away from the lake a little ways down the mountain we live on and go inside, not setting my stuff down just get.

"Mom! Why does Riley get to pick first? I want to pick too!" My twin brother, Zach, complains to my mom.

She rolls her eyes, starting to walk up the stairs. We all, including my Dad, follow her.

"Because she's the reason we moved here." she says and I roll my eyes.

"So? Wouldn't that mean she gets the last pick?" he says. I just stay quiet because it's not like my mom will change her mind. Not that I object, I'll gladly take first pick.

My Dad finally speaks up. "Zach, don't argue with your mother." He rolls his eyes.

"Damn, you kids need to stop with the eye rolling." my Dad complains. We are now walking down the hallway. I take a look at all the different rooms and finally decide on the 2nd largest one I see, besides the master bedroom which belongs to my parents, and set my suitcase down.

My mom tells me that the truck with all my furniture and stuff will be here in an hour and if I want, to go by the lake and check it out. I nod and they all leave to go find Zach a room.

I take in my surroundings. There are light purple walls. I love purple so this is perfect. There is a huge window that has one of those couch things where you can sit and look out the window. I have a beautiful view of the lake out the window. The closet is a huge walk in closet, also purple. I notice that there are already hangers. The bathroom has a bathtub and a shower. The toilet has a separate door leading to it. It has a sink and a counter. The cabinets and white but the bathroom is also purple.

I set down my suitcase and open it. I brought a lot of clothes in this suitcase. I take about forty-five minutes and hang up all my clothes, leaving some to put in the dresser. By the time I'm done, the moving truck is here. I watch as all my new furniture is taken into my room and placed where I say. I also have a lot of boxes. I'm not looking forward to unpacking them.

“Riley! Come down stairs please!” I exit out of Instagram and go downstairs. My mom is waiting for me. She is holding a plate of cookies. Oh, no.

“Honey will you take these over to across the street and introduce yourself? I have so much to unpack and-“

I cut her off. “Mom, shouldn’t the neighbors be bringing us cookies? Because we just moved here?”

“Just bring them over Riley,” my Dad says, and I roll my eyes at him. I’m not exactly fond of my Dad because of what he did to us and my Mother six years ago.

"Why can't Zach do it?" I ask.

"Just do it!" he raises his voice. He pisses me off so much.

“Fine.” I say and grab the plate. I walk across the street and walk up the long pathway to the front door. I ring the doorbell, and wait.

After a minute, I ring it again and this time, someone answers. He has dark brown curls hair and piercing green eyes that I could fall into. He is very tall.

“Uh- hi,” I stamper, looking at the plate of cookies. “My Mom wanted me to bring these to you. We uh, just moved across the street.” I say.

He takes the cookies and says thank you. Just as he is about to close the door, I stop him.

“Wait!” I say. “What’s your name?”

He looks at me and smirks. “Harry. Harry Styles.” And closes the door.

-allee

CAST:

Sarah Hyland - Riley Adams

Harry Styles - Himself

Zach Adams - Robbie Amell